WaR is an influencer marketing agency that was founded in 2010. The agency offers bespoke influencer marketing strategies, along with the choice of influencer, campaign reports, help with events and full management of them.
Their clients include Primark, Amazon, Carphone Warehouse, Pandora, Starbucks and Clinique.
- Branded Hashtag Challenges on TikTok among most successful for brands Posted on April 15, 2021 by Anne Freer ...are hashtag competitions usually sponsored by brands and companies to bolster their recognition and awareness.
- US mobile and digital ad revenues jumped 12% in 2020 Posted on April 14, 2021 by Anne Freer ...revenues. “The second half of 2020 made up for the rather abrupt drop in advertising revenue experienced toward the end of the second quarter,” said Susan Hogan, Senior Vice President, Research and Analytics,....
- Opt-in for app tracking on iOS 14 much higher than previously thought Posted on April 13, 2021 by Anne Freer But as the industry adopted to the changes and has become more privacy-aware, opt-in rates for tracking were predicted to remain rather low at between 2-20%.
- Spotify acquires Locker Room app maker to expand into live audio Posted on April 01, 2021 by Anne Freer ...offerings, and continue expanding the community we’ve built,” said Betty Labs Founder and CEO Howard Akumiah.
- Consumer spending on gaming apps skyrockets to $100 billion Posted on March 23, 2021 by Anne Freer Fullscreen and rewarded ads contributed 80% of game revenues across the MoPub Exchange.
- TikTok ads Ad Library tool to show best-performing app ads Posted on March 22, 2021 by Anne Freer In addition, TikTok warns that ads featured are authorised by the advertisers which means that some top-performing ads may....
- Stripe raises $600 million to expand European app business Posted on March 16, 2021 by Anne Freer Among notable partners in Europe are Axel Springer, Jaguar Land Rover, Maersk, Metro, Mountain Warehouse and Waitrose.
- Clubhouse launches program to help creators monetise content Posted on March 16, 2021 by Anne Freer The program is a first step toward monetising their content on Clubhouse.
- Reddit and Omnicom partner for better social media ads Posted on March 12, 2021 by Anne Freer ...changing – we’re seeing an outflow of media consumption from people-based platforms, and an inflow towards interest-based platforms,” explained Andrew Abbott, Reddit’s Global Agency Lead for Omnicom....
- How building a mobile app for Magento helps to boost Online Sales Posted on April 15, 2021 Be it a clothing business or a departmental store, a mobile app can not only build awareness but also assists in improving your business among the rest.
- 4 tips to improve mobile app UX/UI Posted on April 14, 2021
- The hottest design trends for mobile apps in 2021 Posted on April 13, 2021 The smartphone industry changes every 2 to 3 years in terms of hardware and the same effect is then translated into facelifts for apps and other updates.
- ASO strategy 2021: how to trigger app growth Posted on April 12, 2021 ✔️ How ASO and paid UA are connected ✔️ Why a focus on brand awareness is important ✔️ How to optimize creatives ✔️ Mobile A/B testing.
- 3 Important Changes to the App Stores Posted on April 11, 2021 iOS App Store Privacy Guidelines As part of Apple’s ongoing change towards increased user privacy and transparency on what data is being shared, Apple now enforces developers....
Influencer Marketing Perfected
Influencer Marketing Management Solution
Collaborate with influencers Build your brand
The easiest way to find and analyse TikTok influencers.
Connecting brands and influencer communities to create inspiring content.
Tell a Better Brand Story
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a WaR representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.