WaR is an influencer marketing agency that was founded in 2010. The agency offers bespoke influencer marketing strategies, along with the choice of influencer, campaign reports, help with events and full management of them.
Their clients include Primark, Amazon, Carphone Warehouse, Pandora, Starbucks and Clinique.
- SoftBank integrates with Bango to provide carrier billing for Amazon purchases Posted on June 18, 2020 by Anne Freer "We look forward to benefiting from Bango data insights to accelerate the growth of our new business".
- WhatsApp and co: US adults are spending more time using messenger apps Posted on June 16, 2020 by Anne Freer ...were using digital messengers, eMarketer added that even before the pandemic it had noticed a shift toward increased usage of messengers.
- Affle India acquires app discovery platform Appnext Posted on June 10, 2020 by Anne Freer I would like to thank our team, customers and partners for their continued support, and looking forward to our long-term collaboration together with Affle.
- Button partners with Adjust to optimise mobile app traffic Posted on June 05, 2020 by Anne Freer ...eCommerce app installs are beginning to recover from Covid-19 lockdowns, more marketers are turning toward reengagement and retargeting efforts.
- Instagram influencer marketing spend to recover from coronavirus slump Posted on June 04, 2020 by Anne Freer ...Collaborating with content creators and influencers is seen as a viable alternative to boost brand awareness.
- MightySignal has acquired AppMonsta the app market data API Posted on June 04, 2020 by Anne Freer The acquisition marks a step forward for MightySignal in easing its data extraction process to help app publishers uncover which leads....
- Constellation Software acquires mobile app analytics firm TUNE Posted on May 27, 2020 by Anne Freer Mobile app analytics firm TUNE has been acquired by Constellation Software, a Canadian software company, for an undisclosed sum.
- Shorter mobile page load times have big effect on conversion rates Posted on May 26, 2020 by Anne Freer “The benchmarks we’ve created in this report will help brands move beyond being inwardly focused, and identify wider measures of performance that may be putting themselves ahead or behind....
- The US App Store three-game genres players motivations analysis [research] Posted on July 02, 2020 ...developers and marketers to truly understand what makes players tick and what makes them gravitate towards one mobile game genre over another.
- Hyper-causal games, hyper-growth for your audience Posted on July 01, 2020 Expectations for the In-Game Ad Experience In hyper-casual games, interstitial videos and rewarded video ads (where the ad is initiated by a user in order to get some kind of in-game currency)....
- Apple Search Ads: the secret to paid app marketing Posted on July 01, 2020 Optimization can tip the scale towards more ads delivered and more clicks gained than simply pouring more money into a single campaign....
- Covid-19 impact on publishers and advertisers - are things getting back to normal? Posted on June 22, 2020 ...still, many advertisers were there to avail the lesser advertising prices with locking it for brand awareness rather than mulling for conversions.
- 3 predictions for the health & fitness mobile app market Posted on June 15, 2020 This indicates a new level of awareness of personal health, as well as a need for variety and exposure to new types of physical activity. To....
Amazon Influencer Marketing
Exceptional Influencer Marketing For The World's Iconic Brands
Fanbytes helps brands get in front of GenZ through innovative influencer marketing campaigns
Billion Dollar Boy
Bright ideas. Made to be liked.
Content + Influence + Scale
Manage Content Creators and Track Results
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a WaR representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.