Peg is an end-to-end influencer marketing platform that powers over 1,700 companies in 169 different countries. The platform offers brands an advanced search feature to find influencers, along with a brand safety checker, deck exporting and more. Clients with Peg include Google, Coca-Cola, Universal, Uber and Nestle.
- brand safety checker
- easy deck data exporting
- workshops, strategy consulting, training materials and test & learn campaigns
- India moves to ban TikTok and 58 other Chinese apps Posted on July 01, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Younger generations increasingly use Instagram for news Posted on June 22, 2020 by Anne Freer
- TikTok to invest €13 million to launch learning platform Posted on June 19, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Facebook and Instagram add Shops for extended social commerce options Posted on May 21, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Save the date for App Promotion Summit USA (WFH) 2020 Posted on May 06, 2020 by talha
- Bytedance launches video editing app Viamaker internationally Posted on May 04, 2020 by Anne Freer
- TikTok donates £5 million to COVID-19 support fund Posted on April 23, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Apple acquires Dark Sky weather app and shuts down Android version Posted on April 02, 2020 by Anne Freer
- Google Classroom app surpasses 50 million downloads Posted on March 31, 2020 by Anne Freer
- How to promote your app with Influencers in 2019 Posted on September 23, 2019
- 3 ways marketing automation will change and enhance how marketers work Posted on July 22, 2019
- The attribution theft blindspot: how app owners can improve their own processes to fight fraud Posted on April 08, 2019
- Roadmap to successful app development for startups Posted on March 11, 2019
- Website design and development best practices for 2019 Posted on March 04, 2019
Want a FREE brand safety report for a YouTube influencer? Visit https://t.co/grYqQWdVWc and request reports for any… https://t.co/HapACNYbEo(about 682 days ago)
I just published “How mobile gaming companies can leverage gaming creators” https://t.co/1Bi4JL3nVW(about 713 days ago)
I just published “Sorry Keith, but fake followers are NOT a major issue for influencer marketing” https://t.co/f2cDTwSjde(about 718 days ago)
I just published “What influencer marketing can learn from the mobile gaming industry” https://t.co/7ZRAd1vhIF(about 721 days ago)
We've never seen so many unwanted emails in an attempt to stop unwanted emails. 😬 Alright, so here is a tweet! Sign… https://t.co/G8VVP9LBF2(about 780 days ago)
- Top Influencer Marketing Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Chips Upfluence NeoReach Traackr Aspireiq Influencer Lefty Sideqik ByteSights BrandSnob INFLUENSI Tidal Labs InfluencerDB Captiv8 Tagger Media Julius Famebit Matchmade Thecirqle Klear Mavrck Peg Takumi Dovetale Scrunch Shopping Links IZEA Socialix indaHash Tapinfluence Webfluential Find Your....
Data-driven influencer marketing platform for brands and agencies
Influencer Marketing Management Solution
Your Gateway To The World's Most Powerful Influencers And Brands
Creative Mobile Performance Agency
The Influencer Marketing Experts
London’s Leading Agency For Branded Content & Influencer Marketing
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Peg representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.