FameBit allows brands to launch a campaign for free, along with giving them the ability to track key metrics in a single place. Brands can also receive proposals from content creators/influencers to help them tell their brand’s story – the option to set a custom budget is also available on the influencer platform.
- powered by YouTube
- hosts about 900 and counting sponsorship opportunities
- full transparency (creators retain full control over their channels, freedom to decide when and for whom to work)
- endorsement pricing starts at $100 / item.
- Google extends interactive ad options with 3D elements for mobile ads Posted on June 24, 2019 by Anne Freer
Twitter cannot show tweets right now. Please try again.
- Top Influencer Marketing Companies (2020) Posted by Artyom Dogtiev ...Chips Upfluence NeoReach Traackr Aspireiq Influencer Lefty Sideqik ByteSights BrandSnob INFLUENSI Tidal Labs InfluencerDB Captiv8 Tagger Media Julius Famebit Matchmade Thecirqle Klear Mavrck Peg Takumi Dovetale Scrunch Shopping Links IZEA Socialix indaHash Tapinfluence Webfluential Find....
Return on Influence
Social Intelligence Meets Influencer Marketing
London’s Leading Agency For Branded Content & Influencer Marketing
Where Influence Happens.
Find & Contact Real, Responsive Influencers. Grow your business.
Influencer Marketing Management Solution
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Famebit representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.