Applift is an ad network for mobile apps which covers all stages of monetization for your application, from the “trading desk” in its SDK to its publisher network and its knowledge base of insights, white papers, case-studies and e-books. Over 500 publishers work with Applift including Zynga, King, Lyft and GoodGame Studios among others.
Applift’s proprietary API offers high levels of customisation on which adverts display in your app, and how: its own algorithms, live optimisation, granular marketing and lifetime optimisation options are all included in one single platform. It also partners with YouTube, giving access to even more advertising options.
- Vast knowledge-base available
- Also offers fraud-detection and LTV optimisation services
- Over 80 million actions per month and 5000 media partners.
Best Retention Campaign: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 14, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Applift Inc for Rappi Campaign ARDE.
Ex-AppLift Koschella's new start-up Kayzen launches to take on programmatic in-house Posted on January 16, 2019 by Anne Freer Kayzen, the new start-up by former AppLift CEO Tim Koschella, has now officially launched out of beta.
Applift announces major rebrand to focus on performance-based mobile advertising outcomes Posted on October 04, 2018 by Anne Freer Applift, the mobile advertising technology company, this week announced a major refocusing of its brand....
How rewarded video ads can drive in-game purchases Posted on September 03, 2018 by Business of Apps
App retargeting can boost click-through rates by 48% says AppLift Posted on August 29, 2018 by Anne Freer ...can increase click-through rates (CTR) by 48%, according to a new guide book by app marketing company AppLiftout today.
Mobile Ad News Weekly - Snapchat isn't adding enough new users, Twitter to let publisher sell pre-roll video ads Posted on May 04, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLift, the mobile advertising technology company, today launched AppLift Studio, which allows mobile....
AppLift launches mobile app dynamic playable ad solution Posted on May 01, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLift, the mobile advertising technology company, today launched AppLift Studio, which allows mobile....
Week in Review - WhatsApp does Business, push notifications are ok and SDK spoofing fraud is addressed Posted on January 26, 2018 by Anne Freer Mobile advertising technology company,AppLift, has just launched Audience Segmentation to its app ad platform.
- 10 marketing and advertising newsletters we ❤️ to get Posted on 02nd December 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- New Advertiser Portal Puts All Campaign Data in One Place Posted on 01st October 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Applift appoints Remco Westermann as the new Chief Executive Officer Posted on 19th August 2019 (about 4 months ago)
- [ebook] Combating Mobile Ad Fraud Posted on 12th August 2019 (about 4 months ago)
- Running AdTech analytics workloads at scale on the cloud – Podcast featuring VP of Tech Uzi Blum Posted on 09th August 2019 (about 4 months ago)
AI-driven analysis and marketing
Earn on your Android app’s pirated installs!
Global ad network, 500mn users
Smarter App Monetization
Better ads for better mobile apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Applift representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.