Applift is an ad network for mobile apps which covers all stages of monetization for your application, from the “trading desk” in its SDK to its publisher network and its knowledge base of insights, white papers, case-studies and e-books. Over 500 publishers work with Applift including Zynga, King, Lyft and GoodGame Studios among others.
Applift’s proprietary API offers high levels of customisation on which adverts display in your app, and how: its own algorithms, live optimisation, granular marketing and lifetime optimisation options are all included in one single platform. It also partners with YouTube, giving access to even more advertising options.
- Vast knowledge-base available
- Also offers fraud-detection and LTV optimisation services
- Over 80 million actions per month and 5000 media partners.
Google's share of app retargeting climbs 44% rivalling Facebook Posted on April 01, 2020 by Anne Freer ” According to research by AppLift, app retargeting can increase click-through rates by 48% and retargeted users are more likely....
Phiture wins Best Retention Campaign at 2019 App Growth Awards Posted on December 17, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Applift Inc for Rappi Campaign ARDE.
Best Retention Campaign: App Growth Awards 2019 Preview Posted on November 14, 2019 by Artyom Dogtiev Applift Inc for Rappi Campaign ARDE.
Ex-AppLift Koschella's new start-up Kayzen launches to take on programmatic in-house Posted on January 16, 2019 by Anne Freer Kayzen, the new start-up by former AppLift CEO Tim Koschella, has now officially launched out of beta.
Applift announces major rebrand to focus on performance-based mobile advertising outcomes Posted on October 04, 2018 by Anne Freer Applift, the mobile advertising technology company, this week announced a major refocusing of its brand....
How rewarded video ads can drive in-game purchases Posted on September 03, 2018 by Business of Apps
App retargeting can boost click-through rates by 48% says AppLift Posted on August 29, 2018 by Anne Freer ...can increase click-through rates (CTR) by 48%, according to a new guide book by app marketing company AppLiftout today.
Mobile Ad News Weekly - Snapchat isn't adding enough new users, Twitter to let publisher sell pre-roll video ads Posted on May 04, 2018 by Anne Freer AppLift, the mobile advertising technology company, today launched AppLift Studio, which allows mobile....
- Amidst the Gloom of Coronavirus, Mobile has Proven to be a Source of Hopefulness and Helpfulness Posted on 09th March 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- A Beginner’s Guide to In-app Advertising Posted on 09th March 2020 (about 4 weeks ago)
- How CCPA Impacts Mobile Advertising and AdTech Posted on 02nd March 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- Measuring Real Mobile Engagement Requires CPA Posted on 28th February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
- What a Time to Rethink Programmatic Posted on 27th February 2020 (about 1 month ago)
One-stop Solution for App Monetization
Genuinely native mobile ads
Windows-compatible game ads
programmatic ad mediation for mobile app publishers.
Better ads for better mobile apps
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Applift representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.