AdColony is a high-quality-video ad platform for mobile apps and games with its own patented Instant-Play technology. Instant-Play allows for instant playing of video adverts at HD quality “regardless of connection strength or device type” according to the Ad Colony website. It’s SDK, which comes free, is compatible with Android, iOS, Adobe Air and Unity.
For game publishers, AdColony offers a number of different strategies to include native video ads such as value exchange, interstitials and custom in-game integrations. If your app isn’t a game, then pre/mid/post roll adverts are also available, as well as in-feed autoplaying videos supported by the company’s “Instant-Feed HD” video technology.
- Works with 90% of the AdAge 100, 40% of Fortune 500
- Trusted by Lufthansa for its rich media adverts
- Licensing of Instant-Play technology for own direct sales also available
What Do VR And Real Deals Have in Common? Mobile Beach Conference 2018 Will Tell Posted on November 15, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Video ads bring in 31% of app revenue, while rewarded video ads top user experience approval charts Posted on August 14, 2017 by Andy Boxall
Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on May 17, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on April 13, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Final Call for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Tickets Posted on November 24, 2016 by Jamie Giggs
Adcolony, Todaytix, Mallzee and Laundrapp Talk About App Marketing for Ecommerce Posted on October 26, 2016 by George Osborn
- Defining Quality: What App Install Marketers Look For Posted on 23rd January 2018 (about 10 hours ago)
- Mobile Monday: Experiences Hatched in the Cloud Posted on 22nd January 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know James Trainor Posted on 18th January 2018 (about 5 days ago)
- Event Preview: Pocket Gamer Connects London Posted on 17th January 2018 (about 7 days ago)
- Mobile Beyond Social: Why Brands Should Move Past the News Feed Posted on 16th January 2018 (about 1 week ago)
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a AdColony representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.