AdColony is a high-quality-video ad platform for mobile apps and games with its own patented Instant-Play technology. Instant-Play allows for instant playing of video adverts at HD quality “regardless of connection strength or device type” according to the Ad Colony website. It’s SDK, which comes free, is compatible with Android, iOS, Adobe Air and Unity.
For game publishers, AdColony offers a number of different strategies to include native video ads such as value exchange, interstitials and custom in-game integrations. If your app isn’t a game, then pre/mid/post roll adverts are also available, as well as in-feed autoplaying videos supported by the company’s “Instant-Feed HD” video technology.
- Works with 90% of the AdAge 100, 40% of Fortune 500
- Trusted by Lufthansa for its rich media adverts
- Licensing of Instant-Play technology for own direct sales also available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Video ads bring in 31% of app revenue, while rewarded video ads top user experience approval charts Posted on 14th August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Enhance by FGL Gets Unity, Mixpanel, Adscend & Leadbolt Support Posted on 17th May 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Final Call for App Promotion Summit Berlin 2016 Tickets Posted on 24th November 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Adcolony, Todaytix, Mallzee and Laundrapp Talk About App Marketing for Ecommerce Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Event Preview: MMA SM2 Innovation Summit Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 17 hours ago)
- In-Car Engagement: How Consumers Stay Entertained Posted on 19th September 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Mobile Monday: Donuts, Candy, & Documentaries Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Elena Provine Posted on 14th September 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- 6 Steps to Optimize Your 3.2.1 SDK Integration Posted on 14th September 2017 (about 7 days ago)