The Appodeal Accelerator Program, inspired by Y Combinator, fosters the idea of helping creators worldwide to launch and scale successful mobile app businesses. It has become more challenging for many mobile app publishers and developers to grow their apps due to limited access to sophisticated business intelligence tools and capital compared to the AAA mobile publishing studios.
To overcome these obstacles and lower industry thresholds, the Appodeal Accelerator Program offers the following benefits for its participants:
- Free access to business intelligence tools: product, monetization, and UA insights are merged into one dashboard and powered by ML forecasting for main metrics (e.g., eLTV or eROAS)
- Free access to Appodeal’s monetization SDK with A/B testing and top bidding networks (including Meta)
- Multichannel UA campaign and creative management for streamlined UA operations
- Access to soft launch funding alongside long-term UA financing at later stages
- Integration with key attribution partners (Appsflyer, Adjust), including free access to Adjust at pre-scale stages
- Industry benchmarks and insights based on internal Appodeal Stack’s data
- Free consultations with account managers
- Highly customizable contract terms: from self-publishing with zero fees to classic revenue share-based partnership
Over the past two years, the Appodeal Accelerator has been attracting approximately 2000 applications annually. Some prominent success stories include NewPubCo and OpenMyGame studios.
From a pilot project of the Appodeal Accelerator launched in the uncertain pre-pandemic times, NewPubCo made it to the top-3 word game studio in the US, making its founder a millionaire. According to OpenMyGame, the program helped the company “break out of the plateau and grow in no time”, delivering impressive results of tripled income and install number increased x2.5 times.
The Appodeal Accelerator invites mobile app creators to apply for its ongoing program. Appodeal and its accelerator are free and available to any app with an ad-based or hybrid monetization model.