Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How Mobile Apps Make Businesses More Efficient Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- BlackBerry sees revenue opportunity in messaging, launches BBM Enterprise SDK Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- 62% of eCommerce transactions will be made using smartphone devices by 2020 Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Tomislav Car, CEO at Infinum Talks App Development Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- 6 Easy Ways to Start Working on OpenStack for Custom Development Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- VR – The New Frontier Posted on 23rd October 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- OTT Brown Bag Session 1 – What is OTT? Posted on 19th July 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Ratio Recognized as Seattle’s Top Mobile App Development Agency Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Yahoo Streams the NFL…with help from Ratio Posted on 30th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Roku SDK 2.0: New Tools, New Challenges Posted on 28th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)