Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Game studio ZiMAD partners with Sony Pictures to bring movie tie-ins to popular puzzle game Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 8 hours ago)
- Zynga funds social mobile game courses at USC Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Restaurant app Spotluck hungry for growth with $4.8m injection Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- GSMA Announces Summit Speakers, Key Exhibition Feature Areas, New Exhibitors, Partners and Sponsors Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Google I/O 2017: Top 5 developer announcements from the keynote Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Open house + Speaker Panel in Seattle – #SEATechForward #convergex Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Ratio Joins Globant Posted on 04th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- VR – The New Frontier Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- OTT Brown Bag Session 1 – What is OTT? Posted on 19th July 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Ratio Recognized as Seattle’s Top Mobile App Development Agency Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 11 months ago)