Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Game publisher DeNA closes U.S. operations after efforts disappoint Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- Restaurant booking app eat raises $2m to satisfy hunger for expansion Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- 9 Startups Building AI Powered Chatbot Apps Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Leanplum takes $29m in new funding, ready for further international expansion Posted on 19th October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- Tencent's new drone will stream videos directly to WeChat Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- OTT Brown Bag Session 1 – What is OTT? Posted on 19th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Ratio Recognized as Seattle’s Top Mobile App Development Agency Posted on 06th July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Yahoo Streams the NFL…with help from Ratio Posted on 30th October 2015 (about 12 months ago)
- Roku SDK 2.0: New Tools, New Challenges Posted on 28th October 2015 (about 12 months ago)
- The New Apple TV Posted on 10th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)