Ratio is an app development company with a very specific focus: multi-screen applications and paltforms. Their goal is simple, to create a “seameless experience” across all platforms, including but not limited to smartphones and tablets. They’ve done this for Windows, Android and iOS as well as for the web and XBOX. Clearly their speciality lends itself to particular apps, such as video and media streaming, and their portfolio reflects that. Since their founding in 2001, Ratio has worked with the Seattle Times, Pokemon TV, Condè Nast, Whistle Sports Yahoo! and AT&T, having developed four different frameworks through their experience.
- 87 published apps since 2008
- Can code in 16 different languages
- Headquartered in Seattle
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How to Work With Offshore Teams: 17 Actionable Tips to Live & Work by and 6 Expert Testimonies Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 23 hours ago)
- ARCore, ARKit and You: How Augmented Reality Will Influence the Future of App Design Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Home Grown Apps in Middle East are Exploding. What’s Causing This Boom? Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Cashback app GreenJinn looking to raise £600,000 as it targets 100k users Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Get My Parking drives off with $3m funding Posted on 18th September 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Hack the Now & Next: Alexa edition Posted on 23rd August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Open house + Speaker Panel in Seattle – #SEATechForward #convergex Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Ratio Joins Globant Posted on 04th May 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- VR – The New Frontier Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- OTT Brown Bag Session 1 – What is OTT? Posted on 19th July 2016 (about 1 year ago)