Mubaloo is the UK’s leading enterprise and consumer mobile app development company with offices in London, Bristol, Dusseldorf and New York. Founded in 2009, the company features an award-winning team of app development experts and mobile consultants who deliver end-to-end enterprise and consumer solutions. Working at both strategic and operational levels, Mubaloo is able to deliver iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and HTML5 apps that help brands and enterprises harness the power of mobile.
App design and development services offered by Mubaloo incorporate the working process of solution architecture, user interface development, Quality Assurance and Backend integration. Other solutions include Strategy & Roadmap, incorporating mobility values, devices options and KPIs for the most effective strategy development; framework definition within brand, security, process and mobility guidelines; full system infrastructure with web services and enterprise mobility management and app conception/prototyping and marketing.
- Full-service, enterprise level development and strategy creation
- Current solution audits including code review
- User testing, conception and app prototyping
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- IPG Mediaworks to roll Mubaloo acquisition into its Ansible mobile agency Posted on 11th February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Mobile enterprises top app technology challenges are back-end integration and security Posted on 27th May 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top UK App Developer Agencies 2014 Posted on 22nd October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
How the CIO role has been ‘completely transformed’ in recent years through IT shift https://t.co/jvtswY0hp3 via @AppsTechNews(about 3 days ago)
Keep up-to-date with all things #mobile and #IoT with our weekly newsletter https://t.co/NupYqvyzZS https://t.co/8a4TjvWqgu(about 3 days ago)
Eight considerations for future proofing your enterprise mobility strategy https://t.co/LdEM1CKiy9(about 3 days ago)
good #bot bad bot-what makes a good bot today? Read our expert blog: https://t.co/HsbYUzzsoP(about 3 days ago)
Latest Mobile News - 16 February 2017 - https://t.co/DdrsWMdfAw(about 4 days ago)