TrafficGuard detects, mitigates and reports on mobile ad fraud before it hits your mobile advertising budget. Three formidable layers of protection block both general invalid traffic (GIVT) and sophisticated invalid traffic (SIVT) to ensure that mobile app advertising results in real app users. With visibility of traffic across thousands of campaigns, TrafficGuard’s machine learning can identify emerging patterns, trends and indicators of fraud quickly and reliably.
Learn more about TrafficGuard’s comprehensive fraud mitigation for brands, agencies and ad networks at trafficguard.ai
- Triple layered fraud protection
- Blocking fraud and invalid traffic at the click, attribution and post attribution levels
- Granular reporting and transaction level exports
- Dedicated reporting for traffic suppliers to drive optimization
- Machine learning trained to find and validate new fraud tactics as they emerge
|Types:||Ad Fraud Prevention|
TrafficGuard Honored with 2018 MarTech Breakthrough Award for Mobile Marketing Innovation Posted on August 23, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a TrafficGuard representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
Be the first to leave a review.