This article appeared first on the FGL blog.
FGL is pleased to announce that Enhance™ has been updated to support the following SDKs:
AdColony -You can now use Enhance™ to monetize your mobile game with one of the leading mobile video ad networks made for developers by developers. Maximize monetization with premium eCPMs, high fill rates, and Fortune 500 advertisers by joining the highest quality in-app mobile video ad network: AdColony.
Enhance™- users now have additional access to AdColony reward ads on iOS and Android
Chartboost – Chartboost is the leading marketplace for you to maximize revenue and acquire new players. With Enhance™, you now have access to Chartboost’s interstitial and rewarded ads with no SDK required.
Zero Code™ options are available now for select Chartboost ads on iOS and Android
HyprMediate – HyprMediate is Mediation Simplified. Get Fortune 500 brands, Elegant design, Transparent optimizations and All major video ad networks with HyprMediate.
Enhance™ your app for access to both HyprMediate and HyprMX ads and mediation on iOS and Android today
Additional Enhance™ support has also been added for the following SDKs:
- LoopMe SDK updated to v5.1.2, supporting interstitial, banner, and rewarded ads on Android and iOS
- AdMob rewarded video ads support added (in addition to interstitial, banner and mediation capabilities)
- OfferToro SDK now supported for Android users
- Tenjin SDK now updated to v1.7.2 and available via Enhance™ Zero Code (Attribution/Analytics)
- InMobi SDK updated to v6.1.2, supporting interstitial and rewarded ads on iOS and Android
- Appsflyer SDK updated to v4.7.3, supporting Android and iOS users with the Appsflyer Attribution/Analytics package via Zero Code
- Facebook interstitial SDK updated to v4.20.2, adding iOS support (Android currently also supported)
- Phunware SDK updated to v3.6.0, now supporting iOS and Android Enhance™-users
- Fyber SDK updated to v8.10.0 for Android users
- Appodeal SDK updated to v1.3.9 for Android users
- Kochava SDK updated to v2017.03.05 (Analytics/Attribution service for Android)
- Flurry SDK updated to v6.9.2
- RevMob SDK updated to v9.2.4 for iOS users (Android also available)
- FlyMob SDK updated to v2.1.2, providing interstitial, rewarded ads and mediation for Android
Try out these SDKs and more for free with little-to-no coding required at enhance.fgl.com