Smartlook is a qualitative analytics solution for iOS, Android, and React Native apps that answers the “whys” behind your users’ actions.
Want to understand how people interact with your app?
Watch recordings of every user, and you’ll see exactly what they see, down to the same resolution.
Track any events within your app, from tapping a button to starting a new level. Build conversion funnels and find out where most of your users are leaving your app (and see exactly what they did before they left).
Armed with this data, you can start making your app even better.
Smartlook can record mobile games built on Unity and Metal frameworks. The SDK doesn’t slow down your app because it only takes one screenshot per second, and the install is quick, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
Smartlook is an easy-to-use mobile app analytics solution that provides instant answers to your user behavior questions.
• User session replay and recordings
• Recording user touch interactions
• Events & events management
• Retrospective events
• Custom events & properties
• Event breakdowns – advanced custom events segmentation
• Conversion funnels with recordings
• Advanced filtering options & segmentation
• Global data analysis overview via Dashboard
• Sharing recordings
• User identification methods
• Support mobile games – native, Unity & Metal framework as well
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Mobile Web|
8 Musts for a Successful Universal App Campaign Posted on February 05, 2019 Create a baseline of your users’ current in-app behavior so you can track any changes → Smartlook 7.
RT @SmartsuppCOM: Today you can meet us in Krakow at @targiehandlu Expo! https://t.co/NWfA7AOyRQ(about 3 days ago)
RT @paulolyslager: @getSmartlook a Qualitative Analytics Tool for Websites & Mobile Apps - https://t.co/gaqSUMqAZk #analytics #qualitative…(about 4 days ago)
@visualobs @DeepSeoCH Checkout https://t.co/jEoT7CNjmn :-)(about 6 days ago)
@rahul_jk hey RJK - here's a tip - try @getSmartlook we're confident you'll find what you need and amazement is gua… https://t.co/hl3AQUfB85(about 9 days ago)
@uxcam @CWeeklyDE Oder Smartlook :-) Gerade für Unity SDKs interessant!(about 9 days ago)
- Best Mobile App Analytics Tools You Should Definitely Check Out in 2019 Posted on 08th April 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The best way to get user consent for Mobile Apps in 2019 Posted on 14th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Open Source user consent SDK for iOS & Android apps Posted on 26th February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Smartlook welcomes Apple’s strong stance on privacy Posted on 13th February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- How this award-winning studio uses Smartlook to make its games better Posted on 21st January 2019 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.