The app economy is young, exciting and important. With mobile handsets and tablets becoming the driver of web search, e-commerce, entertainment and social interaction, businesses need to adapt to the new realities of the mobile app economy to be successful. And it is that new reality that The Business of Apps is going to help you and your business adapt to.
Taking hold of expert knowledge of the app economy that has, until now, principally been disseminated via informal networks of bloggers and businesses, The Business of Apps will act as a respected resource to help you learn about the app economy. Through courses, webinars, informative blog posts and other media, we will be providing you with the necessary knowledge to equip you to go forth into the app economy successfully.
Using our expertise as well as advice from industry leading figures, we will be providing courses that tackle the following four major areas of the app economy:
- User acquisition/ (ASO, Media Buying, App Marketing)
- Monetization (in-app purchase, mobile ad yield management)
- Product management (app development, screen flows, UX, analytics, A/B testing)
- Market data (app charts, ecosystems, revenues, forecasts)
Most importantly of all, we’ll make sure that we do it in a way that provides valuable long term insights that will help your business to transition to the app economy. Rather than focusing on ‘get rich quick’ scheming, we intend for The Business of Apps to provide you with valuable long term training that will teach you to be successful while understanding best practice
Suitable for marketers, indie developers, start up founders and other individuals seeking to make an impact in the app economy, we hope that The Business of Apps will help you to:
- Learn the best practices, techniques and approaches in the app industry and to put them into action for your business
- Find and understand data about the app market
- Network with other people in the app industry
- Develop the skills that will help to provide value in the broader app economy.
You can read more about our full mission by checking out our manifesto here. In the mean time, please have a look around the site and familiarise yourself with what we’ll be offering. We will be making a number of announcements soon about the first course that will be available on the site and we hope that you will join us as we attempt to help build long term value into the app economy.