Stanfy is specialised in solutions for mobile platforms, wearable devices and connected electronics, with a decade-long experience in software and app development. Their mission statemen is to make apps be “blazing fast”, but without removing user needs and experience from the picture. They can cover all stages of app development, from ideation to design, development and implementation.
Stanfy has produced apps ranging from grocery-shopping applications to anonymised social networks, apps to help transplant patients take medication time to a video-capture and edit app, among others. Based in San Francisco, they also provide continuous improvement to apps once they’ve launched.
- Top clients include Merriam-Webster and Intel
- Was one of the first Apple Watch developers
- Large library of Open Source projects
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top App Developers San Francisco 2015 Posted on 30th November 2015 (about 11 months ago)
- Top Android App Developers 2015 Posted on 07th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- What are the advantages of using Android on your device? Posted on 12th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Stanfy Recognized as TOP IoT Developer 2016, Clutch.co Posted on 07th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Making Continuous Integration More Interesting and Live Posted on 22nd September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Custom Android Builds: Tools and Techniques for Manual and Automated Tests Posted on 15th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Open Source Android ROMs You Can Use For Your Device Posted on 06th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)