Stanfy is specialised in solutions for mobile platforms, wearable devices and connected electronics, with a decade-long experience in software and app development. Their mission statemen is to make apps be “blazing fast”, but without removing user needs and experience from the picture. They can cover all stages of app development, from ideation to design, development and implementation.
Stanfy has produced apps ranging from grocery-shopping applications to anonymised social networks, apps to help transplant patients take medication time to a video-capture and edit app, among others. Based in San Francisco, they also provide continuous improvement to apps once they’ve launched.
- Top clients include Merriam-Webster and Intel
- Was one of the first Apple Watch developers
- Large library of Open Source projects
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Top App Developers San Francisco 2015 Posted on 30th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Android App Developers 2015 Posted on 07th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Developer’s tools for quick chatbot prototyping: Chatfuel + Gomix + QnAMaker Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- How Exactly Can a Chatbot Increase Company Revenue Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How We Improved Node.js Server Response Time by 100 Times Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Running Parse Server on Digital Ocean: Tips & Tools Posted on 25th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Parse Migration: How to Change Cloud Code to Be Compatible with Parse Server (Updated on 23.01.17) Posted on 22nd January 2017 (about 1 month ago)