Stanfy is specialised in solutions for mobile platforms, wearable devices and connected electronics, with a decade-long experience in software and app development. Their mission statemen is to make apps be “blazing fast”, but without removing user needs and experience from the picture. They can cover all stages of app development, from ideation to design, development and implementation.
Stanfy has produced apps ranging from grocery-shopping applications to anonymised social networks, apps to help transplant patients take medication time to a video-capture and edit app, among others. Based in San Francisco, they also provide continuous improvement to apps once they’ve launched.
- Top clients include Merriam-Webster and Intel
- Was one of the first Apple Watch developers
- Large library of Open Source projects
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Developers San Francisco 2015 Posted on 30th November 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Android App Developers 2015 Posted on 07th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- A Match Made in Heaven—Chatbots and Insurance Services Posted on 17th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- What Can We Expect From Chat Bots in 2017 Posted on 15th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Cheat Sheet: All Facebook Messenger Bots Interactions Posted on 06th March 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Developer’s tools for quick chatbot prototyping: Chatfuel + Gomix + QnAMaker Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- How Exactly Can a Chatbot Increase Company Revenue Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)