Countly is an all-in-one mobile application analytics platform covering all data worth tracking in your app. From push notifications to user profiles, attribution to segmentation, Countly offers true real-time statistics on how customers are using your application, keeping track of up to 10M unique identities.
Counting L’Oreal, Intel and Oakley within its community, Countly supports all platforms for smart devices, and thanks to the software’s extensible framework it is also possible to write your own SDK for your application. The package is free for up to 10,000 monthly sessions, and all versions track up to 90 different statistics.
- Pricing plans start at $125/month
- Free trials and quotations available
- SDKs for other platforms such as Unity3D and Mac OSX available in Countly’s dev community
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- The Big List of App Analytics Tools Posted on 12th April 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Analytics Tools 2015 Posted on 28th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)