BuildFire is an easy-to-use way of creating mobile applications used by over 30,000 businesses thanks to its code-less approach to making an app. With its “click-and-edit” platform, a mobile app can be created in little time but still be feature-rich by including social network integration, loyalty programs, mobile shopping and e-commerce features. Its basic program, which will give you a HTML5 application, is free for up to 200 web app installs.
BuildFire also offers its trademarked SMART Push and Selective Push notification systems, with a 90% read-rate through your application insuring that your campaigns or contents are noticed by your users. It also syncs your application across platforms with content from your website, creates subscription channels and supports live content such as video and audio streaming.
- High profile customers include Huffington Post, CNN and Business News
- 3-tier price plan gives access to native apps with unlimited downloads
- Allows for back-end coding as well as click-and-edit interface
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS|
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top App Development Software 2015 Posted on 22nd October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- A List of the Best App Builders and App Makers Posted on 13th April 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- How to Get Started Building Your Company’s First App Posted on 28th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How To Choose The Perfect App For Your Business Posted on 22nd August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 10 Biggest Hidden Costs of Developing an App & How to Handle Them Posted on 22nd August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 8 Steps You Must Take Before Starting Mobile App Development Posted on 31st July 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- How To Choose Between Native, Hybrid or Web App For Your Business Posted on 24th July 2017 (about 3 months ago)