Ever wondered how to make your new app stand out among millions of others? Great app store optimization strategy is the key.
App Radar is an app marketing platform helping you through the process of app store optimization. There are currently two modules available: the App Radar Publisher & App Radar ASO-Tool.
App Radar Publisher is the easiest way to publish your apps to Apple App Store and Google Play Store. It helps you to handle all app page assets for both main app stores in one easy-to-use tool.
- Manage multiple translations on one page
- Easily upload and arrange your screenshots
- Optimize your keywords on the fly with the built-in ASO-Tool
- Compare app versions
- Edit, manage and publish apps for iOS and Android
App Radar ASO Tool gives daily information about App Store rankings based on your keyword set. It helps app developers understand if and how their app can be found at the App Stores or not. It furthermore sends you daily or weekly keyword ranking reports via Slack and/or email to easier your work.
- Track & monitor the performance of your app in app stores
- Easy competitor ranking comparison
- Most accurate keyword rankings on the market
- Check popularity and ranking metrics
- Get keyword suggestions and trending keywords
- Daily or weekly ranking reports via Slack and/or E-Mail
- Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on 12th July 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- App Radar Adds Keyword Tracking Support for India, Australia and Russia Posted on 03rd April 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- The Free Complete App Store Analytics Cheat Sheet Posted on 21st March 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- App Radar Makes App Publishing More Efficient Posted on 01st February 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 7 months ago)
@iannaylor shows some of the benefits of using your own app to engage with customers and promote your business. https://t.co/0tbX0BSwhf(about 2 hours ago)
RT @neelabh2006: 'The ultimate Guide for App Store Screenshots' Loved the tools section https://t.co/bmHWwx8sc4 by @sglauni at @appradar_co…(about 17 hours ago)
#ASOTipOfTheWeek Keep your reply on reviews focused on the issues in the user's comment and try to solve the proble… https://t.co/ABp39bJ4Wg(about 19 hours ago)
As of October 16, in-app campaigns created in AdWords will be running on UAC. https://t.co/lIOQoOwq35(about 21 hours ago)
Why we developed the App Publisher https://t.co/CadOZLiHAF(about 1 day ago)