Last week Clickky introduced their new self-serve platform for mobile app promotion. It is an all-in-one advertising solution tailored to the needs of app developers, networks and agencies. The company merged a 4-year experience in mobile advertising to create the most convenient and easy-to-use interface with all the required features. Now app developers or ad network managers can launch, manage optimize and analyze mobile campaigns within one interface and there’s no need to communicate with Clickky’s team at all.
Сlickky incorporated several tools that will make the life easier for advertisers. The platform works on CPI-basis and is focused on non-incentive traffic, delivering engaged users, generally interested in the app.
Clickky’s Self-Serve Platform for Advertisers offers the following:
- CPI payment model – advertisers only pay for users who install their apps
- Automatic tracking link builder
- Focus on the non-incentive traffic – while incentive advertising is about offering a reward for app-installs, the goal of non-incentive advertising is to reach target audience which is can generate additional value and maximize revenue
- Access to premium publishers
- CPI prediction tool – advertisers can see an average cost per install for particular targeting and do not overpay for their campaigns.
- Special offers – freebies and discounts from company’s partners
New features that will be available in the next update:
- Retention Rate Tool will allow advertisers to optimize their campaigns based on reports on user retention rate from each traffic source. There is no need to use several analytical tools to find all the metrics: app developers can check the analytics of gained users and their retention directly in the platform interface.
- Blacklisting Tool which allows to exclude websites where you don’t want to show you ads.
- Integration Testing System which allows to automatically test the integration with Clickky’s platform.
- CPE ad campaigns – within this model an advertiser pays for post-install events only – actions that user takes after an app is installed: reaching certain level in mobile game, sales, making an in-app purchase, time spent in the app or pages viewed, etc.
Vadim Rogovskiy, Clickky’s founder and CEO, says:
“We wanted to simplify the daily routine for app developers and media buyers, making mobile app promotion easier than ever. With Clickky’s new solution several clicks is all you need to set up an ad campaign. We’ve always been tech-oriented and we used all our expertise to build a simple and effective platform. Moreover, we have planned many updates for this year in order to turn mobile advertising into even more effortless and enjoyable process.”
Clickky’s Self-Serve Platform for Advertisers is integrated with top global publishers who work with Clickky directly or through company’s API solution AdExchange. Clickky AdExchange serves over 500M clicks monthly and manages more than 20K mobile CPI campaigns daily.
Moreover, Clickky offers a bonus for app developers. Start your ad campaign this week to get additional $50 to promote your mobile apps!
You can sign up to Clickky’s new self-serve platform here.