Myriad Mobile is a top-shelf mobile app development company which makes applications for iOS, iPad, Android and Windows 8. As well as bespoke applications, the company offers the Myriad Platform, a way of digitising processes designed for businesses and enterprises to increase productivity using a number of technologies like web services, beacons, push notifications and RSS feeds to name a few.
On the bespoke side, Myriad Mobile has created and published apps in the agricultural, finance, education, media, manufacturing, retail and healthcare sectors. From strategy to design and development, the company covers all facets of application development, and their work has won them a number of awards through the years.
- 300+ projects delivered since founding in 2010
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top 30 Start Ups to Watch” and White House Champion of Change
- Top clients include Microsoft, Bobcat and Minnesota Public Radio
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- GMO Aphids to Battle Weeds? It’s Not as Far Fetched as You Think… Posted on 23rd September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Midco Taps Fargo-based Myriad Mobile for App Development Partner Posted on 21st September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Weekly Tech Hotdish: Apple’s latest announcements. Plus, Android’s Nougat. Posted on 20th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Weekly Tech Hotdish: “You just made a farmer very happy.” Posted on 13th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- mAgri Solutions: Making Farmers and Grain Elevators Happy Posted on 08th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)