Myriad Mobile is a top-shelf mobile app development company which makes applications for iOS, iPad, Android and Windows 8. As well as bespoke applications, the company offers the Myriad Platform, a way of digitising processes designed for businesses and enterprises to increase productivity using a number of technologies like web services, beacons, push notifications and RSS feeds to name a few.
On the bespoke side, Myriad Mobile has created and published apps in the agricultural, finance, education, media, manufacturing, retail and healthcare sectors. From strategy to design and development, the company covers all facets of application development, and their work has won them a number of awards through the years.
- 300+ projects delivered since founding in 2010
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top 30 Start Ups to Watch” and White House Champion of Change
- Top clients include Microsoft, Bobcat and Minnesota Public Radio
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 17 Best New Agriculture Apps For 2017 Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Can you hear me now? Farmers and technology evolve together. Posted on 10th January 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Software Ate the World, Then Along Came Mobile Posted on 07th December 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Myriad Mobile Opens Sioux Falls Office Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Thoughts from the Agricultural Bioscience International Conference in Fargo, ND Posted on 20th October 2016 (about 4 months ago)