Intellectsoft offers a robust low-code mobile app platform and full-cycle development services.
Our mobile application platform allows brands and businesses to quickly create engaging mobile applications that can be updated on-the-fly through an intuitive CMS. The platform includes features such as: geolocation targeting, geofenced push notifications, gamification elements, social networking, live video streaming, indoor navigation, order tracking and m-commerce functionality, as well as marketing automation.
With over a decade of software development experience and 300+ successful projects in our portfolio, Intellectsoft also offers full-cycle mobile app and software development for startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients alike. Clients are given the choice to outsource their project, hire a full dedicated team, or augment their staff with individual consultants and specialists.
Bombardier, Brauer, Cirrus Insight, Clinique, Consero, Clayton Homes, Diageo, Dropix, Eurostar, Finis, NHS, Ernst & Young, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms.
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad|
|Locations:||Belarus, Finland, Norway, UK, Ukraine, USA|
How Blockchain Tech Does Miracles Real: P2P Network, Bitcoin, And Smart Contracts Posted on February 15, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
How Will Augmented Reality Lead to a Revolution in Retail Posted on April 19, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
We are proud to have our blockchain-based proximity payments platform to be shortlisted for Techworld’s… https://t.co/oYdaOkX7JW(about 3 days ago)
Intellectsoft welcomes Michael Minkevich to our team. In the capacity of a Board Member, he will oversee the Strate… https://t.co/TKifc8zg9A(about 6 days ago)
See the videos that demonstrate how AR will change the key stages of construction, from MEP visualisations to Post-… https://t.co/cGHMzdCQqa(about 7 days ago)
We are proud to become a leading software development company in the UK once again. This year, we took top spots in… https://t.co/0ccHRlxbzy(about 12 days ago)
ARKit continues to expand the possibilities of augmented reality with the new upgrade. Find out more:… https://t.co/N6zM1N3wqX(about 18 days ago)
- Intellectsoft Appoints A New Member Of The Board Of Directors Posted on 13th February 2018 (about 7 days ago)
- Microsoft HoloLens Use Cases in the Construction Industry Posted on 12th February 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Intellectsoft Named a Leading Developer in the UK by Clutch Posted on 05th February 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Advanced Imaging Algorithms in Digital Twin Reconstruction of Construction Sites Posted on 17th January 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- AR Solutions for Construction on the Rise — 2017 Industry Report Overview Posted on 09th January 2018 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.