Intellectsoft offers a robust low-code mobile app platform and full-cycle development services.
Our mobile application platform allows brands and businesses to quickly create engaging mobile applications that can be updated on-the-fly through an intuitive CMS. The platform includes features such as: geolocation targeting, geofenced push notifications, gamification elements, social networking, live video streaming, indoor navigation, order tracking and m-commerce functionality, as well as marketing automation.
With over a decade of software development experience and 300+ successful projects in our portfolio, Intellectsoft also offers full-cycle mobile app and software development for startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients alike. Clients are given the choice to outsource their project, hire a full dedicated team, or augment their staff with individual consultants and specialists.
Bombardier, Brauer, Cirrus Insight, Clinique, Consero, Clayton Homes, Diageo, Dropix, Eurostar, Finis, NHS, Ernst & Young, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms.
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- How Will Augmented Reality Lead to a Revolution in Retail Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- 5 Must-Have Features Your Mobile App Should Have Posted on 27th March 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 8 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 8 months ago)
VR and AR will be the focus of Microsoft’s annual event, lead by the inventor of HoloLens. Find out more:… https://t.co/DKg7i8Gafp(about 3 days ago)
How to improve daily activities with cryptocurrency in a creative way (but there’s still a drawback).Find out more: https://t.co/A11DZDkQdZ(about 4 days ago)
See how the most popular hotel chains use mobile to continuously improve their guests’ stay — each in their own way: https://t.co/U26j8MwjTO(about 5 days ago)
Another example of how software can raise the efficiency of healthcare services. In this case, with a single app: https://t.co/bKEjOso3qD(about 9 days ago)
Watch today’s #iPhoneX presentation and witness the full-fledged arrival of Augmented Reality. Find out more: https://t.co/dZhML1nogh(about 12 days ago)
- From Hilton to Four Seasons: Apps for Hotels Done Right Posted on 19th September 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Apps for Hotels: 3 Steps to Improve Your Guests’ Stay Posted on 08th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What Are Smart Contracts on Blockchain Posted on 31st August 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- TED, Cannes, Coachella: The Most Effective Event Apps Posted on 15th August 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Currency of the Free: Bitcoin Blockchain Essentials Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.