Intellectsoft offers a robust low-code mobile app platform and full-cycle development services.
Our mobile application platform allows brands and businesses to quickly create engaging mobile applications that can be updated on-the-fly through an intuitive CMS. The platform includes features such as: geolocation targeting, geofenced push notifications, gamification elements, social networking, live video streaming, indoor navigation, order tracking and m-commerce functionality, as well as marketing automation.
With over a decade of software development experience and 300+ successful projects in our portfolio, Intellectsoft also offers full-cycle mobile app and software development for startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients alike. Clients are given the choice to outsource their project, hire a full dedicated team, or augment their staff with individual consultants and specialists.
Bombardier, Brauer, Cirrus Insight, Clinique, Consero, Clayton Homes, Diageo, Dropix, Eurostar, Finis, NHS, Ernst & Young, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms.
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
- How Will Augmented Reality Lead to a Revolution in Retail Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 5 Must-Have Features Your Mobile App Should Have Posted on 27th March 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 9 months ago)
The promise of #beacons is as substantial to business as that of Virtual and Augmented Reality. Learn more:… https://t.co/KXmCwyRBgv(about 17 hours ago)
Apple’s betting on AR after all, and its first foray into the technology is connected to the iPhone’s camera.… https://t.co/M43JJbwZ3t(about 4 days ago)
Teenage coders are taking the spotlight from Hollywood stars, changing the tech industry and the world. Learn more:… https://t.co/K4kKtVRnjY(about 6 days ago)
“Zombie malls” multiply, sidelined by the warehouses of ecommerce companies. See how ecommerce is winning:… https://t.co/ROJeLH1QlV(about 7 days ago)
They’re all around us, but we can’t see them. Beacons are quietly changing our mobile experiences. What are they:… https://t.co/IU89frA3sk(about 12 days ago)
- The Many Business Benefits of Beacons Posted on 25th April 2017 (about 19 hours ago)
- The Swift Success of Young App Developers Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- What Are Beacons and How Do They Work Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The Mobile Fan Experience of Top Sport Teams, p. 2 Posted on 11th April 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Custom Software: The Staple of Smart Cities Posted on 05th April 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)