Intellectsoft offers a robust low-code mobile app platform and full-cycle development services.
Our mobile application platform allows brands and businesses to quickly create engaging mobile applications that can be updated on-the-fly through an intuitive CMS. The platform includes features such as: geolocation targeting, geofenced push notifications, gamification elements, social networking, live video streaming, indoor navigation, order tracking and m-commerce functionality, as well as marketing automation.
With over a decade of software development experience and 300+ successful projects in our portfolio, Intellectsoft also offers full-cycle mobile app and software development for startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients alike. Clients are given the choice to outsource their project, hire a full dedicated team, or augment their staff with individual consultants and specialists.
Bombardier, Brauer, Cirrus Insight, Clinique, Consero, Clayton Homes, Diageo, Dropix, Eurostar, Finis, NHS, Ernst & Young, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms.
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad|
|Locations:||Belarus, Finland, Norway, UK, Ukraine, USA|
Team Extension And Service Providers – Do You Really Need Them That Much? Posted on March 26, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
How Blockchain Tech Does Miracles Real: P2P Network, Bitcoin, And Smart Contracts Posted on February 15, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
How Will Augmented Reality Lead to a Revolution in Retail Posted on April 19, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Intellectsoft and By the Bay will gather top blockchain minds at blockchain conference with keynotes from IBM, ING… https://t.co/d6hZnYgN2J(about 3 days ago)
Our Board Director Michael Minkevich shares an extensive ecommerce blockchain case at #BlockchainExpo. https://t.co/0uzFkFn2Rb(about 4 days ago)
Day 2 of #BlockchainExpo has been very busy for @NickKurat, Director of our Blockchain Lab. You can still find him… https://t.co/aohw930yvd(about 4 days ago)
Join our Board Director Michael Minkevich as he will be sharing a detailed case about a blockchain based ecommerce… https://t.co/P3SgTTjhyp(about 4 days ago)
Don’t miss your chance to talk to our leading blockchain experts on Day 2 of #BlockchainExpo. See you at Booth 38. https://t.co/uaCu7kuJ7M(about 4 days ago)
- Blockchain Regulation: Technology Is Welcomed, Cryptocurrency Regulated Posted on 23rd April 2018 (about 9 hours ago)
- Intellectsoft Announces the Launch of Blockchain Lab Posted on 17th April 2018 (about 7 days ago)
- Intellectsoft, Established Experts in Niche Tech, to Showcase at the World’s Largest Blockchain Event Posted on 12th April 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Intellectsoft is a Top Software Development Company in San Francisco Posted on 04th April 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How Brands Like Boeing Use Augmented Reality in Manufacturing Posted on 29th March 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
Be the first to leave a review.