Intellectsoft offers a robust low-code mobile app platform and full-cycle development services.
Our mobile application platform allows brands and businesses to quickly create engaging mobile applications that can be updated on-the-fly through an intuitive CMS. The platform includes features such as: geolocation targeting, geofenced push notifications, gamification elements, social networking, live video streaming, indoor navigation, order tracking and m-commerce functionality, as well as marketing automation.
With over a decade of software development experience and 300+ successful projects in our portfolio, Intellectsoft also offers full-cycle mobile app and software development for startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients alike. Clients are given the choice to outsource their project, hire a full dedicated team, or augment their staff with individual consultants and specialists.
Bombardier, Brauer, Cirrus Insight, Clinique, Consero, Clayton Homes, Diageo, Dropix, Eurostar, Finis, NHS, Ernst & Young, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms.
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
Want to succeed with software outsourcing? Hire from Eastern or Northern Europe: https://t.co/s1c9AlMZWC https://t.co/yIHrQWnA5D(about 1 day ago)
It was a pleasure to find Intellectsoft in App Futura’s list of most promising mobile developers of 2017.… https://t.co/2AlnSVLQby(about 4 days ago)
National Geographic uses AR to create an engrossing marketing experience for its new series.… https://t.co/hv4hRc1VDM(about 7 days ago)
Applications must have effective and intuitive tools for marketing automation and behaviour tracking. Here’s why:… https://t.co/8J2YlU31O8(about 8 days ago)
IBM’s $15B acquisition of Mobileye is an enormous investment in the future of both AI and the automotive industry.… https://t.co/vn5xBZjbhp(about 9 days ago)
- IT Staffing: Why Eastern & Northern Europe Are Your Top Options Posted on 23rd March 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Managing a Sports App: Marketing Automation and Beyond Posted on 16th March 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Trends That Steer Software Development in US Posted on 14th March 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Past & Future of VR and AR Posted on 10th March 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- M-commerce Technologies in the Most Profitable Industries Posted on 06th March 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)