Intellectsoft offers a robust low-code mobile app platform and full-cycle development services.
Our mobile application platform allows brands and businesses to quickly create engaging mobile applications that can be updated on-the-fly through an intuitive CMS. The platform includes features such as: geolocation targeting, geofenced push notifications, gamification elements, social networking, live video streaming, indoor navigation, order tracking and m-commerce functionality, as well as marketing automation.
With over a decade of software development experience and 300+ successful projects in our portfolio, Intellectsoft also offers full-cycle mobile app and software development for startups, SMBs, and enterprise clients alike. Clients are given the choice to outsource their project, hire a full dedicated team, or augment their staff with individual consultants and specialists.
Bombardier, Brauer, Cirrus Insight, Clinique, Consero, Clayton Homes, Diageo, Dropix, Eurostar, Finis, NHS, Ernst & Young, Guinness, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar Land Rover, Shell.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked among Top Mobile App Development Companies 2017 by ITFirms.
- Rated Top 1 among Top Custom Software Development Companies 2017 by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 1 among Top European App Developers by Clutch.co
- Rated Top 3 among Top Mobile Application Developers by Good Firms
- Rated Top 1 among The Best App Creation for Small Businesses of 2017 by 10TopTenReviews
- Rated Among World’s Best App Development Companies 2016 by Business of Apps
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- How Will Augmented Reality Lead to a Revolution in Retail Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- 5 Must-Have Features Your Mobile App Should Have Posted on 27th March 2017 (about 8 months ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 10 months ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 10 months ago)
Discover how J. P. Morgan, EY, Comcast, and other enterprises use blockchain to be more effective and secure:… https://t.co/ujm26Bc4xo(about 6 days ago)
Alibaba installed AI consultants to deliver spot-on suggestions to shoppers in thirteen stores, setting a sales rec… https://t.co/G9SPMreCX4(about 8 days ago)
With features like AI, personalisation, and an online store—the new Adidas app is a mobile approach masterclass.… https://t.co/G9Ws3cjNKg(about 13 days ago)
The Amazon iOS app now has an AR feature that lets users view thousands of products at their homes and offices:… https://t.co/ZvYkG3tm2j(about 16 days ago)
Fintech is for most apps, not just finance ones. Join us, @Clutch, our VP Andrew Garkavyi as we explore the topic:… https://t.co/M9bewkBf51(about 20 days ago)
- How Big Enterprises Use Blockchain Posted on 16th November 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- 3 Ways FinTech Solutions Apply to Mobile Apps Posted on 02nd November 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- What is AI: Understanding Deep Learning Posted on 30th October 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- What is Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Intellectsoft at Oslo Business Forum 2017 Posted on 13th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.