Bluemungus is a mobile app development company specialising in creating applications for museums, tourist attractions and galleries. Based in Edinburgh and founded in 2009, Bluemungus has developed and designed applications for the National History Museum of Scotland, Hidden Histories, Moray Escapes and Schuh amongst others.
Combining design, technology and marketing experience to create applications for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone, Bluemungus can also formulate strategy, plan for inbound marketing, execute competition analysis, SEO and social media integration for your application.
- Online guide to app specification writing
- Full contact with developers from ideation to post-deploymen support
- Marketing Automation services also available
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top UK App Developer Agencies 2014 Posted on 22nd October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Friday the 31st of October Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Thursday the 30th of October Posted on 30th October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Wednesday the 29th of October Posted on 29th October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Tuesday the 28th of October Posted on 28th October 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Monday the 27th of October Posted on 27th October 2014 (about 2 years ago)