Flurry is Yahoo!’s free mobile app analytics software package, deployed to over 540,000 applications by 170,000 developers including BBC Worldwide, American Idol and Skype. Available for any mobile platform and HTML 5, the package uses events to track user flow, experience and behaviour to help you better optimise your application or game.
Requiring only three lines of code to install, Flurry allows you to create your own tracking events and user segmentation, dividing by gender, geography, demographic and many other parameters. Tracking thousands of apps means you can also benchmark your performance against the industry’s best, and allows you to build “personas” – a psychological profile of your average user, to aid in fully optimising your UX and UI.
- High focus on mobile games
- Crash and user acquisition analytics also available
- Free at any scale
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, Unity, Windows Phone|
Almost 90% of apps send data to an Alphabet-owned company Posted on October 24, 2018 by Andy Boxall Verizon owns Yahoo, Flurry, Flickr, Tumblr, and AOL among others.
How to Develop a Healthcare App or a Medical Mobile App Posted on October 01, 2018 by Artyom Dogtiev According to Flurry analysis, the number of people using health applications increased by 62% over the past four years,....
88% of top Android apps connect with third-party platforms, and 61% share data Posted on March 28, 2018 by Andy Boxall Yahoo’s Flurry comes fifth with 11.
Week in Review - Google makes major changes to advertising on YouTube Posted on January 19, 2018 by Anne Freier That’s according to data analysed by mobile advertising companyFlurry.
What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on June 05, 2017 by Anne Freier ...research found that both iOS and Android developers tend to use Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics, Flurry, Fabric and Crashlytics.
Time spent using mobile devices soars and apps are the big winners Posted on March 09, 2017 by Anne Freier According to the latest Flurry insights, US consumers are now using their mobile devices a staggering 5 hours per day.
App installs expected to reach record high during Christmas Posted on December 20, 2018 Cookies for Santa, Apples for You Flurry Analytics reported that in 2017, of all mobile devices gifted during Christmas and Chanukah, 44%....
- Was Apple’s iPhone XS and XS Max launch a Success? Posted on 03rd October 2018 (about 7 months ago)
- Introducing Flurry Push, a new tool for Mobile Developers to Target, Engage and Retain Users Posted on 15th May 2018 (about 11 months ago)
- Flurry State of Mobile 2017: With Captive Mobile Audiences, New App Growth Stagnates Posted on 10th January 2018 (about 1 year ago)
- Apple Wins 2017 Smartphone Holiday Season Posted on 27th December 2017 (about 1 year ago)
- Health & Fitness App Users Are Going the Distance with Record-High Engagement Posted on 07th September 2017 (about 2 years ago)
Revive your app
Data you won’t find anywhere else
mobile app and store analytics
Reviews and Update Monitor
Track and analyse all your game's data
Your mobile acquisition team’s AI powered analyst
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Flurry representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.