Flurry is Yahoo!’s free mobile app analytics software package, deployed to over 540,000 applications by 170,000 developers including BBC Worldwide, American Idol and Skype. Available for any mobile platform and HTML 5, the package uses events to track user flow, experience and behaviour to help you better optimise your application or game.
Requiring only three lines of code to install, Flurry allows you to create your own tracking events and user segmentation, dividing by gender, geography, demographic and many other parameters. Tracking thousands of apps means you can also benchmark your performance against the industry’s best, and allows you to build “personas” – a psychological profile of your average user, to aid in fully optimising your UX and UI.
- High focus on mobile games
- Crash and user acquisition analytics also available
- Free at any scale
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Unity, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on 21st August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 10 Ways to Monetize your Mobile App Posted on 03rd August 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Enhance by FGL Announces MoPub, POKKT, TheoremReach SDKs Support Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Enhance by FGL Announces AppNext, AerServ SDKs Support Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- What's in store for shopping apps? mCommerce growth boosts app availability Posted on 05th June 2017 (about 5 months ago)