Apptopia is a market intelligence and competitor tracking services keeping score of app performance metrics on all major app stores. It also tracks ad performance and segments all the data by country, category and store to help in discovering opportunities and what the company calls “Tier 2 and Tier 3” countries with a high potential for ROI. It’s “Breakout Predictor” also attempts to identify which apps will hit the top 100 before they do so.
- Base plan tracks five apps.
- Additional apps to track cost $14.99/each.
- Key partners include Verizon Wireless, Facebook and Universal.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on 12th July 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Top mobile game publishers earn most revenue from in-app purchases, not advertising Posted on 03rd May 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Ticket reseller apps see massive 792% user growth over past year Posted on 28th April 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Super Mario Run Revenue and Usage Statistics Posted on 27th January 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- WTF is ASO? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- Rovio's Strong Launches Fade Fast Heading Into IPO Posted on 16th August 2017 (about 22 hours ago)
- Wish Grows MAU 105%, Traditional Shopping Apps Have Fallen Behind Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Unlock A New Revenue Stream for $0 Posted on 01st August 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Looking for Love in All of the Places Posted on 26th July 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 3 Mistakes To Avoid in Mobile Advertising Posted on 24th July 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)