Mobify is a provider of mCommerce platforms to engage and retain customers and app users by making payments secure, easy and a seamless part of your application. In particular, it focuses on building strong relationships with loyal customers to keep them coming back for more.
Beyond their payments platform, the Mobify Platform also allows you to design the store-front of your mobile app, and its connection centre lets you track a wide range of metrics to target your marketing and launch smart campaigns by location, context, behaviour and audience via push notifications.
- 24/7 Support from their USA-based team.
- Design-to-launch in as little as six weeks, for iOS and Android.
- Key clients include Matalan, Fox and Crocs.
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Google adds mobile-like notifications and home screen apps to Chrome Posted on 22nd April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Too Good To Be True? The Business Case for Progressive Web Apps for Ecommerce Posted on 22nd September 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Digital Transformation at Shop.org 2017 Posted on 22nd September 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Monthly Mobile Commerce Benchmarks for 2017 Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Mobify Introduces First Analytics Manager for Progressive Web Apps Posted on 06th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Technology is Destroying Retail. Can It Also Save It? Posted on 30th August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)