LiveCode is an open-source platform for the development of native mobile, desktop and server games and applications, created by Edinburgh-based software company RunRev. LiveCode offers a visual workflow that allows users to develop apps and games live, and provides uniquely accessible natural language syntax.
LiveCode 7 features upgrades including localisation of apps and games into any language, robust and secure connections, better monetization and seamless Unicode support for international apps. This latest version of LiveCode has full Resolution Independence, ensuring that created apps scale to fit any screen or device quickly and easily with no switching between assets for different deployment options.
- Open-source app development platform with a visual workflow
- Build better native, Mac and Linux apps with the latest upgrade
- Full RI ensures scalability across all devices
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- Testing 1, 2, 28534 Posted on 04th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- NEW Autocomplete & Live Errors in LiveCode 8.2 Posted on 13th September 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Using Infinite LiveCode for Android to Create Native Controls and Wrap OS APIs Posted on 28th June 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- LiveCode: an inside perspective from the outside Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- LiveCode Global: Our Next Conference in Your City Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 5 months ago)