Jumio is an identity management company which offers a number of solutions for mobile and online commerce in order to streamline an app’s check out and purchasing process. Their main product is BAM Checkout, a checkout solution compatible with both iOS and Android which boasts reducing the process by 75 keystrokes and up to two minutes.
As well as BAM Checkout, Jumio also offers Netverify, a real-time identity verification system using a device’s in-built camera, and Fastfill, intended to accelerate the sign-up and buying process by collecting data and auto-filling the forms within your app.
- High focus on security and reducing fraud
- Key clients include AirB&B and WorldRemit
- Cross platform and highly customisable.
|Groups:||App Development Software|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top mCommerce Providers 2016 Posted on 24th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Accengage reveals opt-in rates in push notification benchmark Posted on 08th April 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Jumio Named “Entrepreneurial Company of the Year” in the Biometric Security Solution Industry by Frost & Sullivan Posted on 19th September 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Jumio Doubles Sales in Q2 2017 by Helping Banks and Financial Institutions Reliably Know Their Customers Posted on 06th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Latest Netverify Release: Pre-selection of country and ID type is now possible Posted on 05th September 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Plynk partners with Jumio to power ID verification for European expansion Posted on 30th August 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Release of BAM Checkout Mobile SDK iOS version 2.8.0 and Android version 2.8.0 Posted on 29th August 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)