Kochava is an app analytics and mobile attribution platform which can be integrated in your application with or without an SDK, and gives you real-time statistics for all major platforms including Android, Blackberry and iOS. Kochava, which guarantees 99.98% uptime to its platform, makes use of its own RealTime Queuing Technology (RTQ) which ensure there is never a delay in the user experience, and being geo-distributed across the globe, guarantees safety from outages. With a strong focus on privacy of your data and that of your users, the Kochava platform has over 900 official integrations such as Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Pandora and other large-scale networks.
- Dedicated account manager to support your app
- Privacy first: no retargeting or resale of your data
- Server-to-server API or SDK integration to install
|Platforms:||Android, BlackBerry, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Enhance by FGL Announces AdGate Media, Heyzap, Facebook SDK Support Posted on 21st August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Disney accused of tracking kids through its apps, gets sued Posted on 10th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Business of Apps completes research on best App Analytics Tools Posted on 08th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Enhance™ by FGL Adds AdColony, Chartboost and HyprMediate Support Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 6 months ago)
- Enhance by FGL Gets More SDKs Support Posted on 29th March 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- New Network Integrations Posted on 13th October 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Forrester: In-store mobile use drives confidence for shoppers Posted on 12th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- How Artificial Intelligence Could Change Attribution Tools Posted on 12th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Viewability: Are marketers focused on the right metrics? The data says no Posted on 12th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Update Your Kochava SDK Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)