GoodBarber is an app builder created in 2011, delivering a tool which allows for the creation of robust and powerful apps, with the best design and user experience out there. With GoodBarber, you can make native iOS apps, native Android apps, and Progressive Web Apps, which are the latest, most advanced mobile technology. The platform can be used by a wide range of projects and organizations—from local businesses, to radio stations, to magazines, to non-profits, and more. Digital agencies are also a main user of the platform, taking advantage of the solid, reliable technology and flexible customization options to make and sell apps to clients via the white-label reseller program.
With 30,000 apps published with the platform, GoodBarber is a tool you can trust with your business’s digital identity. Not only will end-users enjoy the top-notch design options and a wide range of features that can be added to the app, but the app creator will be pleasantly surprised with how easy it is to use the back office to create and maintain an engaging application. Given the indispensability of a mobile presence, no business should have to decide between breaking the bank or having a low-quality app—that’s why GoodBarber’s mission is to give everyone access to the opportunity to create an exceptional product worthy of representing them.
|Types:||App Builder, App Maker|
Business of Apps publishes research on best app building software Posted on February 12, 2018 by Alberto Furlan
- Our internet access accidentally cut off Posted on 18th September 2018 (about 13 hours ago)
- The immersive experience of the iPhone Xs Posted on 11th September 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- What's new at GoodBarber? August 2018 Posted on 06th September 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Are native apps still the best? Posted on 28th August 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Have you heard about stats in your PWA? Posted on 17th August 2018 (about 1 month ago)
Be the first to leave a review.