WillowTree is a top iOS, iPhone and Android app developer, offering a range of “core services” such as mobile strategy, design, development of enterprise and consumer apps as well as more focussed services such as cloud and API integration, security & compliance and mobile commerce apps. It’s long experience in development has given it a large library of pre-coded modules for any kind of application and a strong preference for prioritisation of ROI and UX.
WillowTree takes particular pride in building native apps from the ground up, but it also creates web apps and explores rising platforms such as wearables and streaming media, and is the creator of MonkeyPod, a rapid API design and virtualisation platform.
- Over 300 apps since founding in 2007
- Portfolio includes high profile clients such as Johnson and Johnson and AOL.
- Finalist in 2015 Appy Awards
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Top USA App Developers 2015 Posted on 24th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top iPhone Development Agencies 2015 Posted on 16th July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- High-quality web animations on low-powered devices Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Where do mobile product designers come from? Posted on 22nd February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Don’t be a “bad” project manager Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- The first meeting you should hold with a new project team Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 10 useful apps for designers Posted on 13th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)