WillowTree is a top iOS, iPhone and Android app developer, offering a range of “core services” such as mobile strategy, design, development of enterprise and consumer apps as well as more focussed services such as cloud and API integration, security & compliance and mobile commerce apps. It’s long experience in development has given it a large library of pre-coded modules for any kind of application and a strong preference for prioritisation of ROI and UX.
WillowTree takes particular pride in building native apps from the ground up, but it also creates web apps and explores rising platforms such as wearables and streaming media, and is the creator of MonkeyPod, a rapid API design and virtualisation platform.
- Over 300 apps since founding in 2007
- Portfolio includes high profile clients such as Johnson and Johnson and AOL.
- Finalist in 2015 Appy Awards
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top USA App Developers 2015 Posted on 24th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Top iPhone Development Agencies 2015 Posted on 16th July 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- F8 2017: day one recap & takeaways from Facebook’s annual developer conference Posted on 19th April 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- A look into Kotlin native Posted on 14th April 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Invigorating enterprise mobile apps with the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- The past, present, and future of mobile brand engagement Posted on 31st March 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- A quick guide to Charles part 2: an intro to tools Posted on 30th March 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)