Sourcebits is a mobile app development company which covers the entire spectrum of app-related business, from design and development to strategy, implementation and analytics. Offering both native apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone as well as cross-platform apps and wearables. Their portfolio includes both consumer and enterprise apps, and they have worked with giants such as Intel, Twitter, Hershey’s and Coca Cola.
Founded in 2006 and currently with offices in the US, London, Bangalore and Greece, Sourcebits also offers mobile app strategy and marketing workshops as well as tech consultation and guarantees ongoing support throughout the app lifecycle. It has over 600 apps in its portfolio, including Intel’s 4-click migration software for Chromebooks.
- 30+ Chart-topping apps
- Over 200 employees worldwide
- Nominated by Gartner as 2014 Cool Vendor
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
|Locations:||India, UK, USA|
Sourcebits says App Fuel helps developers deliver "exceptional mobile app experience" Posted on November 03, 2015 by Andy Boxall App developer Sourcebits has launched App Fuel, a new type of app design and creation service, helping companies make....
- Voice Is Coming: Is Your Business Ready? Posted on 25th October 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Ascendum Digital’s Ransdell & Iser Honored with Rising Tech Awards Posted on 25th October 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Design principles that help you shape the best UX Posted on 21st September 2018 (about 3 months ago)
We craft apps that change the game
Think. Make. Innovate.
Powerful Mobile Solutions
Chelsea Apps Factory
The UK's leading Enterprise Mobile Org
We develop apps for brands and businesses.
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Sourcebits representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.