Softeq is a Texas-based full cycle software development company with one of its main focuses being mobile application development. Founded in 1997, it has been developing applications for iOS and Android since the systems came out, and has a long experience in creating SDKs, utilities and enterprise-level apps for businesses.
Softeq can create hybrid, native (for iOS, Android and Windows Phone) and HTML5 applications, as well as cross-platform ones using Unity, Corona, AdobeAir and other frameworks. Its past work has mainly covered big-data solutions for businesses, workflow apps, event management and digital imaging as well as video streaming optimised for mobile platforms and e-magazines.
- Past clients include nVidia, Atlas Copco and Blizzcon
- QA testing also available as a separate service
- 150+ Full time employees
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 7 months ago)
- Top USA App Developers 2015 Posted on 24th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- Top Android App Developers 2015 Posted on 07th September 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- CQRS for Enterprise Web Development Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Developing Apps for a Living: Pro Advice for Beginners Posted on 19th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- “How Many Fingers?” HandyCase to Hit the New Touchscreen Era Posted on 24th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- IoT Expert Interview Features Proximity Technology Solutions of the Smart Era Posted on 13th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Softeq Helped Develop a Go-To Parking App for San Francisco Residents Posted on 19th May 2016 (about 5 months ago)