Sidebench Studios is a Los Angeles-based app development studio with a strong experience in building mobile solutions for businesses. From fashion and design apps to product showcases and business finance tools, they also design UX/UI for apps, do web development and consult on mobile and marketing strategy.
Their UX-first approach caters to mostly middle-sized companies but they have worked with both start-ups and larger enterprises in the past, including Red Bull and Pabst Blue Ribbon. A small team of 17 people, Sidebench Studios pride themselves on being flexible, creative and highly driven to finding the right mobile solutions for your company.
- Key Clients include Andreessen Horowitz, ASICS, Colt 45
- Have developed their own Augmented Reality Platform
- Also provides technical and strategic consulting
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- How to Get Your Boss to Buy a Ping Pong Table For the Office Posted on 25th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Sidebench Essentials: Business Development Manager Josh Koenig Posted on 08th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Music Festivals Are Leaning On Tech To Build The ‘Perfect’ Lineups Posted on 26th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Sidebench Essentials: UI Designer Geoff Brummett Posted on 05th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Innovation — Behind The Buzz at SXSW Posted on 29th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)