Sidebench Studios is a Los Angeles-based app development studio with a strong experience in building mobile solutions for businesses. From fashion and design apps to product showcases and business finance tools, they also design UX/UI for apps, do web development and consult on mobile and marketing strategy.
Their UX-first approach caters to mostly middle-sized companies but they have worked with both start-ups and larger enterprises in the past, including Red Bull and Pabst Blue Ribbon. A small team of 17 people, Sidebench Studios pride themselves on being flexible, creative and highly driven to finding the right mobile solutions for your company.
- Key Clients include Andreessen Horowitz, ASICS, Colt 45
- Have developed their own Augmented Reality Platform
- Also provides technical and strategic consulting
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Enterprise Blockchain is Building Trust in Food Safety and Logistics Posted on 25th September 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Built in LA: Diversity matters — 3 startups where inclusivity drives innovation Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Enterprise Innovation in Mixed Reality: Creating Intuitive and Immersive User Experiences Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- MedCity News: How can apps expand the reach of behavioral health specialists? Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Blockchain: The Immutable Ledger of Transparency in Healthcare Technology Posted on 20th September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
Sidebench Studios Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.