Sidebench Studios is a Los Angeles-based app development studio with a strong experience in building mobile solutions for businesses. From fashion and design apps to product showcases and business finance tools, they also design UX/UI for apps, do web development and consult on mobile and marketing strategy.
Their UX-first approach caters to mostly middle-sized companies but they have worked with both start-ups and larger enterprises in the past, including Red Bull and Pabst Blue Ribbon. A small team of 17 people, Sidebench Studios pride themselves on being flexible, creative and highly driven to finding the right mobile solutions for your company.
- Key Clients include Andreessen Horowitz, ASICS, Colt 45
- Have developed their own Augmented Reality Platform
- Also provides technical and strategic consulting
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- No CTO? No Problem. Posted on 18th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- The Importance of a Functional MVP Posted on 18th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- Difference Between UX and UI Posted on 18th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- The 3 Best Practices When Creating Your MVP Posted on 16th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- The Problem with UX/UI Design in Enterprise Applications and Why it Needs to be Fixed Posted on 16th August 2016 (about 2 months ago)