Lemberg is a UK-based technology provider specialising in mobile solutions and applications for marketing and design businesses and agencies. Their mobile development includes both native apps for Android, iOS, iPad and Windows Phone as well as hybrid and HTML5 apps. They have also developed applications for wearables like Google Glass and the Pebble Smart Watch.
Lemberg has experience in B2B and B2C applications for a varied list of sectors such as travel and leisure, media, healthcare and e-publishing among others. They have worked with high profile brands like the Victoria and Albert Museum, PHM and Eurotalk.
- Offices in London, Sweden and Ukraine
- Offers post-launch maintenance and support
- Integration of new apps with pre-existing systems
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Mobiconf 2016. First Impressions. Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Lemberg Solutions Acknowledged as a Leading IoT Development Company Posted on 30th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Common iPhone Mistakes. An Efficient Guide for QA's and iOS Developers. Part 1 Posted on 27th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Is It Possible to Get A Precise Location Using Fused API Within Less Than 10m Accuracy? Posted on 18th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Lemberg Has Picked 5 New IoT Healthcare Devices That Will Draw Your Attention Posted on 31st August 2016 (about 2 months ago)