Lemberg is a UK-based technology provider specialising in mobile solutions and applications for marketing and design businesses and agencies. Their mobile development includes both native apps for Android, iOS, iPad and Windows Phone as well as hybrid and HTML5 apps. They have also developed applications for wearables like Google Glass and the Pebble Smart Watch.
Lemberg has experience in B2B and B2C applications for a varied list of sectors such as travel and leisure, media, healthcare and e-publishing among others. They have worked with high profile brands like the Victoria and Albert Museum, PHM and Eurotalk.
- Offices in London, Sweden and Ukraine
- Offers post-launch maintenance and support
- Integration of new apps with pre-existing systems
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Agile Project Management through the looking glass Posted on 10th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- HorseAnalytics. Dressage. iBeacons Implementation. Part 4 Posted on 08th October 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- iOS Application Transferring. Native point Posted on 03rd October 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- HorseAnalytics. Dressage. iBeacons Implementation. Part 3 Posted on 14th September 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Fitness trackers for pets. What you need to know Posted on 24th August 2017 (about 3 months ago)