Lemberg is a UK-based technology provider specialising in mobile solutions and applications for marketing and design businesses and agencies. Their mobile development includes both native apps for Android, iOS, iPad and Windows Phone as well as hybrid and HTML5 apps. They have also developed applications for wearables like Google Glass and the Pebble Smart Watch.
Lemberg has experience in B2B and B2C applications for a varied list of sectors such as travel and leisure, media, healthcare and e-publishing among others. They have worked with high profile brands like the Victoria and Albert Museum, PHM and Eurotalk.
- Offices in London, Sweden and Ukraine
- Offers post-launch maintenance and support
- Integration of new apps with pre-existing systems
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad, Windows Phone|
- Discovery Phase: one small step for you, one giant leap for your project success Posted on 05th April 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- CES 2018: Lemberg's Insights Posted on 21st January 2018 (about 4 months ago)
- Holiday Gifts: Pre-Ordering Apps on the App Store Posted on 09th January 2018 (about 4 months ago)
- #CES2018: Trending IoT Startup Ideas Posted on 08th January 2018 (about 4 months ago)
- TechCrunch Disrupt Berlin 2017 Posted on 24th December 2017 (about 5 months ago)
Innovation. Utility. Technology.
Edinburgh-based mobile app specialists
Custom App Development Services
Leading Mobile Product Agency
Award-winning HTML5 app development
WEB AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT STUDIO
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Lemberg representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.