Lemberg is a UK-based technology provider specialising in mobile solutions and applications for marketing and design businesses and agencies. Their mobile development includes both native apps for Android, iOS, iPad and Windows Phone as well as hybrid and HTML5 apps. They have also developed applications for wearables like Google Glass and the Pebble Smart Watch.
Lemberg has experience in B2B and B2C applications for a varied list of sectors such as travel and leisure, media, healthcare and e-publishing among others. They have worked with high profile brands like the Victoria and Albert Museum, PHM and Eurotalk.
- Offices in London, Sweden and Ukraine
- Offers post-launch maintenance and support
- Integration of new apps with pre-existing systems
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Google I/O 2017: Key Take-Aways Developers Need To Know Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- How To Build a Web App Like Uber | Real Time Driving Service Posted on 14th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- 7 Big Mistakes Designers Make. How Not To Kill Your Project Posted on 02nd May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- UI/UX Wireframes for Sign in/up Forms: Do's and Don'ts Posted on 04th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- What You Need To Know About Firebase. 9 Useful Tips Posted on 26th March 2017 (about 2 months ago)