Lemberg is a UK-based technology provider specialising in mobile solutions and applications for marketing and design businesses and agencies. Their mobile development includes both native apps for Android, iOS, iPad and Windows Phone as well as hybrid and HTML5 apps. They have also developed applications for wearables like Google Glass and the Pebble Smart Watch.
Lemberg has experience in B2B and B2C applications for a varied list of sectors such as travel and leisure, media, healthcare and e-publishing among others. They have worked with high profile brands like the Victoria and Albert Museum, PHM and Eurotalk.
- Offices in London, Sweden and Ukraine
- Offers post-launch maintenance and support
- Integration of new apps with pre-existing systems
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Fitness trackers for pets. What you need to know Posted on 24th August 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- User Data Privacy in iOS: Why and How To Posted on 06th August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- HorseAnalytics. Dressage. iBeacons Approach. Part 2 Posted on 20th July 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Permissions Service: An Easy Way to Handle Permissions in iOS Posted on 05th July 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Internet of Pets: Pet Wearable Technology Boom Posted on 25th June 2017 (about 3 months ago)