We’re a multi award-winning mobile app development agency based in Brighton, UK. Our mission is simple; to be a company that our customers love working with, and that our employees love working for.
Our clients come from multiple industry sectors and include market leaders such as Jaguar Land Rover, Morrisons Supermarkets, Willis Towers Watson, Ziffit, KitchenCraft, TrainSplit and many more.
We deliver the best digital products, the best service for our clients and create the very best place to work. In fact, our clients are so happy with our service that they collaborate with us on multiple projects over many years.
We recognise that in our digital age, technology is in a constant state of evolution. So we help businesses navigate this complex and ever-changing landscape so that they can plot a path to success.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad|
Alistair's been exploring Google's Flutter - here are some of his thoughts: https://t.co/jPAaFeE9Ih #mobiledev… https://t.co/8hJEdAGW9f(about 1 day ago)
Take a look at how we recently relaunched our dashboard on #Android TV: https://t.co/dO6tTHhFT7 #mobiledev https://t.co/EAlnr7Lz4C(about 2 days ago)
We were very honoured to be on the judging panel for a #mobileapp competition at Dorothy Stringer School in… https://t.co/83hdDJAAZX(about 2 days ago)
Handling different international address formats can be difficult - so read on for some top tips:… https://t.co/VHy7LIZwfT(about 3 days ago)
What are some of the pros and cons of #crossplatform versus native #MobileApp development? https://t.co/hE13SQdvHp… https://t.co/XrAS2ds2Nb(about 3 days ago)
- Brightec's Budding STEM Students Posted on 01st April 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Flutter - is this the answer? Posted on 19th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Enterprise Apps: Four Top Analytics Tools Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- How to develop the digital career you want Posted on 07th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Building a Fibonacci Watch Face for Wear OS Posted on 19th February 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.