Brightec is a Brighton-based mobile app developer focussed on turning on your ideas in easy-to-use, feature-rich apps which further your business needs. They develop for Android, iOS, and also Google Glass, a platform for which it is difficult to find a developer. Brightec will also integrate your app with your existing backoffice system and test high volume usage of your app as they develop it, as they did while creating the Brighton Marathon app in 2013, which received over 10 million hits in one day.
- Experience working in the scientific and actuarial sectors, as well as social media integration
- Wireframe sketch of each page of your app during development
- High profile clients include Wimbledon Champion Pat Cash and Brighton Marathon
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- Why you should care whether your app was built using Google Firebase Posted on 23rd March 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Simple email management solutions Posted on 16th March 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Which versions of iOS and which devices are currently most popular? Posted on 09th March 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- R+D is over, what can I do for you? Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Is it a crime to browse design inspiration websites? Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 1 month ago)