Brightec is a Brighton-based mobile app developer focussed on turning on your ideas in easy-to-use, feature-rich apps which further your business needs. They develop for Android, iOS, and also Google Glass, a platform for which it is difficult to find a developer. Brightec will also integrate your app with your existing backoffice system and test high volume usage of your app as they develop it, as they did while creating the Brighton Marathon app in 2013, which received over 10 million hits in one day.
- Experience working in the scientific and actuarial sectors, as well as social media integration
- Wireframe sketch of each page of your app during development
- High profile clients include Wimbledon Champion Pat Cash and Brighton Marathon
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top Titles for Developers and Development Teams Posted on 20th November 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- 10 minutes with Lucy Posted on 16th November 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- What does ‘Brightec’ mean? Posted on 29th September 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- The current state of our iOS architecture Posted on 28th September 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Apple & white label apps Posted on 31st August 2017 (about 3 months ago)