Brightec is a Brighton-based mobile app developer focussed on turning on your ideas in easy-to-use, feature-rich apps which further your business needs. They develop for Android, iOS, and also Google Glass, a platform for which it is difficult to find a developer. Brightec will also integrate your app with your existing backoffice system and test high volume usage of your app as they develop it, as they did while creating the Brighton Marathon app in 2013, which received over 10 million hits in one day.
- Experience working in the scientific and actuarial sectors, as well as social media integration
- Wireframe sketch of each page of your app during development
- High profile clients include Wimbledon Champion Pat Cash and Brighton Marathon
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Kotlin is here. So what? Posted on 23rd June 2017 (about 10 hours ago)
- Why we run a Meetup (and why you should too) Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- Brightec receive Communicator Award Posted on 15th June 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Research and development in focus Posted on 02nd June 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Which devices and which versions of iOS and Android are most popular? May 2017 Posted on 01st June 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)