Brightec is a Brighton-based mobile app developer focussed on turning on your ideas in easy-to-use, feature-rich apps which further your business needs. They develop for Android, iOS, and also Google Glass, a platform for which it is difficult to find a developer. Brightec will also integrate your app with your existing backoffice system and test high volume usage of your app as they develop it, as they did while creating the Brighton Marathon app in 2013, which received over 10 million hits in one day.
- Experience working in the scientific and actuarial sectors, as well as social media integration
- Wireframe sketch of each page of your app during development
- High profile clients include Wimbledon Champion Pat Cash and Brighton Marathon
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad|
- Ten minutes with Dave Posted on 22nd May 2018 (about 3 days ago)
- Bad design is devaluing the UX industry Posted on 21st May 2018 (about 4 days ago)
- Every company needs its own B.O.B Posted on 15th May 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Undergraduate placements at small companies Posted on 10th May 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Three tricks for working with Google App Engine Posted on 19th April 2018 (about 1 month ago)
On time and budget since 1997
Leading global mobile app developers
We are an independent design and development agency
The App Business
Full-service mobile app & software development
Top Rated Mobile App Development Company
WEB AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT STUDIO
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Brightec representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.