Brightec is a Brighton-based mobile app developer focussed on turning on your ideas in easy-to-use, feature-rich apps which further your business needs. They develop for Android, iOS, and also Google Glass, a platform for which it is difficult to find a developer. Brightec will also integrate your app with your existing backoffice system and test high volume usage of your app as they develop it, as they did while creating the Brighton Marathon app in 2013, which received over 10 million hits in one day.
- Experience working in the scientific and actuarial sectors, as well as social media integration
- Wireframe sketch of each page of your app during development
- High profile clients include Wimbledon Champion Pat Cash and Brighton Marathon
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad|
- Queued tasks on App Engine for Firebase Posted on 12th February 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Why is design worth it? Posted on 12th February 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Firebase Cloud Functions Posted on 05th February 2018 (about 2 weeks ago)
- What is brand consciousness and why is it important? Posted on 29th January 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Scrum again Posted on 22nd January 2018 (about 1 month ago)
Perfect development of mobile and web applications
Launch & Thrive
Top Rated Mobile App Development Company
Chicago-based app development and marketing
Solutions for Web, iOS and Android
We make awesome mobile apps!
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Brightec representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.