Arkenea is an app-development company with a specific focus on start-ups with over 5 years’ worth of experience in building successful applications for iOS, Android and HTML5. It offers not only app development, but also concept, ideation and user experience/user interface design services, marketing strategy, QA and help in user acquisition.
Arkenea’s app developers each have over 1000 hours of coding experience, and the company has delivered applications for high profile clients such as Warner Brothers and Canvsly. It also offers two different pricing plans to help you create your app: either a project-based fixed payment starting at $9000 or a “dedicated sources” plan between $4000 and $6000 per month.
- Free quote available online
- Part of a large start-up network including Shark Tank and Y Combinator
- Wide-ranging portfolio includes organiser, meditation and logging apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How To Launch An App Startup When You Don’t Write Code Posted on 07th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 9 Experts Tell You When To Redesign Your App or Website Posted on 26th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- 6 Experts Share Their Push Notifications Strategy For User Engagement Posted on 18th October 2016 (about 1 week ago)
- 7 Experts Advice Non-Tech Founders on What to Expect in their Product Journey Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Got An App Idea? Here’s What You Should Do Next Posted on 26th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- 10 Experts Show How NOT to Kill Your Website With Design Posted on 07th September 2016 (about 2 months ago)