Arkenea is an app-development company with a specific focus on start-ups with over 5 years’ worth of experience in building successful applications for iOS, Android and HTML5. It offers not only app development, but also concept, ideation and user experience/user interface design services, marketing strategy, QA and help in user acquisition.
Arkenea’s app developers each have over 1000 hours of coding experience, and the company has delivered applications for high profile clients such as Warner Brothers and Canvsly. It also offers two different pricing plans to help you create your app: either a project-based fixed payment starting at $9000 or a “dedicated sources” plan between $4000 and $6000 per month.
- Free quote available online
- Part of a large start-up network including Shark Tank and Y Combinator
- Wide-ranging portfolio includes organiser, meditation and logging apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How To Launch An App Startup When You Don’t Write Code Posted on 07th October 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- 6 Key Strategies To Retain Users In Your Mobile App Posted on 07th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 8 Mobile App Metrics To Track In The First Version Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- 10 Product Pricing Strategies For Your Mobile App Posted on 10th January 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- 10 Experts Suggest The Right Steps To Product Iteration Posted on 06th December 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Top 11 HIPAA Compliant Hosting Servers for Healthcare Apps Posted on 05th December 2016 (about 3 months ago)