Arkenea is an app-development company with a specific focus on start-ups with over 5 years’ worth of experience in building successful applications for iOS, Android and HTML5. It offers not only app development, but also concept, ideation and user experience/user interface design services, marketing strategy, QA and help in user acquisition.
Arkenea’s app developers each have over 1000 hours of coding experience, and the company has delivered applications for high profile clients such as Warner Brothers and Canvsly. It also offers two different pricing plans to help you create your app: either a project-based fixed payment starting at $9000 or a “dedicated sources” plan between $4000 and $6000 per month.
- Free quote available online
- Part of a large start-up network including Shark Tank and Y Combinator
- Wide-ranging portfolio includes organiser, meditation and logging apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How To Launch An App Startup When You Don’t Write Code Posted on 07th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 7 Artificial Intelligence (AI) App Entrepreneurs Reveal Success Strategies Posted on 21st September 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- The 7 Most Important Metrics Every Growing App Needs To Track Posted on 11th July 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- The 7 Features Of An Incredibly Successful eCommerce Website Posted on 22nd June 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- 6 Ways To Leverage AI in eCommerce Posted on 06th June 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- 6 Tips To Help You Build An Effective Product Prototype Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 5 months ago)