Arkenea is an app-development company with a specific focus on start-ups with over 5 years’ worth of experience in building successful applications for iOS, Android and HTML5. It offers not only app development, but also concept, ideation and user experience/user interface design services, marketing strategy, QA and help in user acquisition.
Arkenea’s app developers each have over 1000 hours of coding experience, and the company has delivered applications for high profile clients such as Warner Brothers and Canvsly. It also offers two different pricing plans to help you create your app: either a project-based fixed payment starting at $9000 or a “dedicated sources” plan between $4000 and $6000 per month.
- Free quote available online
- Part of a large start-up network including Shark Tank and Y Combinator
- Wide-ranging portfolio includes organiser, meditation and logging apps
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- How To Launch An App Startup When You Don’t Write Code Posted on 07th October 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- 6 Tips To Help You Build An Effective Product Prototype Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Does Your App Need To Offer A Service To Stay Relevant? 7 Experts Weigh In Posted on 09th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- UX, CX: Getting Beyond The Jargon And Providing Engaging Experiences Posted on 02nd May 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Developing an AI (Artificial Intelligence) App? These 7 Aspects Will Help You Succeed Posted on 04th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- 9 Experts On Redesigning eCommerce Website For Mobile Posted on 02nd March 2017 (about 3 months ago)