With a team of 70+, Apadmi is a mobile technology company that works with clients of all sizes to understand how and where to use mobile in their organisation to make life better for customers and internal staff alike – delivering the complete solutions needed to make it happen. Their clients include Argos, the NHS, BBC, Co-op, United Utilities, AstraZeneca, Lexus, and Range Rover.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio, The App Business, Miquido, Mind Inventory, Promatics,Borne,Nodes,Chelsea Apps Factory,Apadmi, Fueled,Mubaloo,Ready4s,The Sound Pipe Media,nomtek,Waracle andThe Distance.
- Apadmi and UU win at Utility Week Awards 2018 Posted on 14th December 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- Apadmi’s Christmas Jukebox Posted on 10th December 2018 (about 1 month ago)
- A day in the life of a… Mobile Intern Posted on 22nd November 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Apadmi win big at the UK App Awards Posted on 14th November 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Next level apps and how we create them Posted on 31st October 2018 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.