Apadmi is a 55-man team dedicated to creating brand-led mobile app and server solutions. Their mission is to strengthen brand identity and engagement via apps, having done so for clients such as the British Museum, the BBC, X Factor and the Guardian.
Apadmi’s services range from strategy and ideation to production and maintenance of your app, but can also add a number of products to your app such as stats tracking, data management and their “app in a day” course.
- Long experience working for large corporate clients
- Named as one of Europe’s top developers 2014
- Works across all platforms, including Java and ASP.NET
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
- What’s the future of mobile apps? Posted on 12th February 2018 (about 7 days ago)
- 11 top tips to create a great mobile app Posted on 12th February 2018 (about 7 days ago)
- Apadmi win ‘Large Digital Agency of the Year 2018’ Posted on 01st February 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- SEC 2018: 5 things investors look for in tech start-ups Posted on 01st February 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Mobile Monday Round-up – What you missed Posted on 24th January 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
Eight Bit Studios
Make every pixel count
Mobilise your ideas
Mobile app development and consulting
Mobile App Development Partner
Award winning app development
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Apadmi representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.