With a team of 70+, Apadmi is a mobile technology company that works with clients of all sizes to understand how and where to use mobile in their organisation to make life better for customers and internal staff alike – delivering the complete solutions needed to make it happen. Their clients include Argos, the NHS, BBC, Co-op, United Utilities, AstraZeneca, Lexus, and Range Rover.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio, The App Business, Miquido, Mind Inventory, Promatics,Borne,Nodes,Chelsea Apps Factory,Apadmi, Fueled,Mubaloo,Ready4s,The Sound Pipe Media,nomtek,Waracle andThe Distance.
- Endurance sport tech: an emerging sector from the new mid-life crisis Posted on 24th May 2019 (about 3 days ago)
- 10 years in mobile Posted on 10th May 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Hat trick at the Prolific North Tech Awards Posted on 09th May 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Voice apps: the next evolution of the mobile marketplace Posted on 16th April 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Simplifying app security: build a secure codebase Posted on 08th April 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.