Apadmi is a 55-man team dedicated to creating brand-led mobile app and server solutions. Their mission is to strengthen brand identity and engagement via apps, having done so for clients such as the British Museum, the BBC, X Factor and the Guardian.
Apadmi’s services range from strategy and ideation to production and maintenance of your app, but can also add a number of products to your app such as stats tracking, data management and their “app in a day” course.
- Long experience working for large corporate clients
- Named as one of Europe’s top developers 2014
- Works across all platforms, including Java and ASP.NET
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 11 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Apadmi Voted Best Digital & Creative Business in Manchester Posted on 23rd June 2017 (about 6 hours ago)
- Apadmi Chairman a Finalist at Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Posted on 21st June 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Our Project with NHS Blood and Transplant Wins at Big Chip Awards Posted on 16th June 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Retail Business Technology Expo 2017 Event Round-Up Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Apadmi named on UK App Development Leaders Matrix for 4th year running Posted on 19th May 2017 (about 1 month ago)