Apadmi is a 55-man team dedicated to creating brand-led mobile app and server solutions. Their mission is to strengthen brand identity and engagement via apps, having done so for clients such as the British Museum, the BBC, X Factor and the Guardian.
Apadmi’s services range from strategy and ideation to production and maintenance of your app, but can also add a number of products to your app such as stats tracking, data management and their “app in a day” course.
- Long experience working for large corporate clients
- Named as one of Europe’s top developers 2014
- Works across all platforms, including Java and ASP.NET
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Apadmi invests in blind dating app JigTalk Posted on 22nd August 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Apadmi and Argos Win ‘Mobile Solution of the Year’ at Retail Systems Awards Posted on 20th October 2017 (about 23 hours ago)
- Retail Week Tech Event – Here’s What You Missed Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Our Work with the NHS Shortlisted for ‘Best App for Clinicians’ in ehi Awards Posted on 12th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Join us at Amazon HQ and Develop your Alexa Skillset Posted on 11th October 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Supporting Manchester Start-Ups Posted on 06th October 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)