With a team of 70+, Apadmi is a mobile technology company that works with clients of all sizes to understand how and where to use mobile in their organisation to make life better for customers and internal staff alike – delivering the complete solutions needed to make it happen. Their clients include Argos, the NHS, BBC, Co-op, United Utilities, AstraZeneca, Lexus, and Range Rover.
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, Windows Phone|
Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on June 08, 2017 by Alberto Furlan ...Studio, The App Business, Miquido, Mind Inventory, Promatics,Borne,Nodes,Chelsea Apps Factory,Apadmi, Fueled,Mubaloo,Ready4s,The Sound Pipe Media,nomtek,Waracle andThe Distance.
- SailGP app launch: world’s first fan experience app Posted on 08th March 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Apadmi Venture JigTalk launches in London Posted on 15th February 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Our tour of Kidscan labs Posted on 30th January 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Simplifying app security: Getting started Posted on 28th January 2019 (about 2 months ago)
- Apadmi and UU win at Utility Week Awards 2018 Posted on 14th December 2018 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.