At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Codrin Arsene, Senior Product Manager at Y Media Labs Talks Mobile App Development Posted on 13th April 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Y Media Labs and Box Join Forces to Leverage Alexa for Patients Posted on 07th March 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- Y Media Labs Creates Kontrol App for Tesla Car to Enhance Driving Experience Posted on 01st March 2017 (about 7 months ago)
- 5 Reasons Why We're Excited About Smart Healthcare in 2017 Posted on 09th February 2017 (about 8 months ago)
- Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 8 months ago)
Is retail under existential attack, or merely resetting itself? https://t.co/fWHjKlIx7y https://t.co/Bfckscq7LY(about 2 days ago)
RT @yangvision: Dive into the details of iOS 11: Is Apple still detail-oriented? https://t.co/Byprcl2TEm(about 3 days ago)
Friday behavior. #YMLIceCreamSocial https://t.co/uhsJvEHlxG(about 8 days ago)
Leaders talk about importance of innovation, but most fail to sustain a truly innovative culture in the workplace… https://t.co/64c49XBttx(about 9 days ago)
RT @MDCPartners: Former AKQA Creative Stephen Clements Talks Leaving the Agency World for @ymedialabs https://t.co/YalgZzLq13 via @Adweek h…(about 19 days ago)
Y Media Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.