At Y Media Labs, our mission is simple: To help our clients see what they cannot see themselves. We work alongside elite brands to uncover what we believe to be simple truths: that all roads lead to mobile. That their limitations are nothing but an illusion. That they should dream bigger. And most importantly, that they’re underestimating how an amazing mobile experience can revolutionize the way they interact with their customers.
- We’ve been shaping the mobile roadmap since the beginning and we have no intention of slowing down. We’re dreamers. We’re builders
- We’re artists, engineers and proud card carrying members of the human race. At Y Media Labs, we span the globe in pursuit of authentic, innovative ideas and yield to nothing to bring them to unbelievable new life
- Our work has been featured by Apple, Business Insider, TechCrunch, Forbes and Mashable among others
Y Media Labs Info
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, Windows Phone|
5 Reasons Why We're Excited About Smart Healthcare in 2017 Posted on February 09, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on January 31, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev Codrin Arsene,Head of Content atY Media Labs Artificial Intelligence is the internet’s Second Coming.
How To Fund Your App With Angel Investors & Wealthy Backers Capital Posted on December 22, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published onY Media Labs blog.
How To Choose an App Business Model: Reach Target Audience & Make an App Profitable Posted on December 12, 2016 by Artyom Dogtiev ...of theStep-By-Step Guide To Validating And Launching Your App Idea post,originally published on Y Media Labs blog.
Loyalty: the holy grail of all company metrics. Loyalty as a strategy, though, is self-serving and removes people’s… https://t.co/BHZuq2DKQb(about 19 hours ago)
Empathy is built into YML's DNA: it is the common thread of the best CX work we do, and of the most innovative comp… https://t.co/SmNeav1JHG(about 7 days ago)
We're ecstatic for our former partners at https://t.co/YkHYTYB0oG , who just secured a major investment and are now… https://t.co/XOxqjP7qZO(about 14 days ago)
April 2, 2019. This date symbolizes how far into the year women must work to earn what men earned in the previous y… https://t.co/a6acbZ2K5f(about 15 days ago)
Stephen Clements, YML's CCCO, will be speaking alongside a special guest at @Adweek Elevate: Creativity in NYC. The… https://t.co/UcRWiE7WPb(about 16 days ago)
- 3 Reasons Why “Loyalty” Is an Outdated Strategy (Focus on People Instead) Posted on 17th April 2019 (about 23 hours ago)
- 6 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Deliver Superior Customer Experience in 2019 Posted on 09th April 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- Why I’m diving into the Valley to make things that work, matter, and drive results. Posted on 27th March 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Is it time to break up the technopoly? Posted on 20th March 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- International Women’s Day 2019: Empower Her Posted on 07th March 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Rocket Farm Studios
Build it. Launch it. Grow it.
Superlative Mobile Applications
Robust, scalable, interactive mobile solutions
Your New CTO: development team included
We build mobile apps you can't put down
Leading Mobile App Development Company
Y Media Labs Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Y Media Labs representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.