MentorMate is proud of listening to its clients and turning their ideas into a fully functioning mobile application. Based in Minneapolis, US, and Bulgaria, their portfolio includes not just Android and iOS app development but also strategic plans, marketing consulting and UX design.
Founded in 2001, MentorMate currently numbers 250+ employees and has worked with NativeX, the monetisation and user acquisition platform, as well as firms in the construction, health and music industries, not to mention having developed tools for NASA. Their services include both the development and design side as well as ROI optimisation, prototyping, QA testing, and appstore optimisation.
- Regularly publishes guides and resources for free
- Top clients include NASA, Thomson Reuters and EVINE Live
- Has delivered over 800 projects
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Top Wearable App Developers Posted on 20th July 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Security in iOS: Protecting .ipa File Content Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- How Can Information Architecture Help Teams Conquer Any Software Requirements Template? Posted on 15th May 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How MentorMate Teamed Up with Technovation[MN] 2017 Posted on 10th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Scrum Overview: Top 3 Agile Temptations to Avoid Posted on 09th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Why Place Inspires Our Team Posted on 05th May 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)