MentorMate helps their clients translate ideas into robust custom applications. With seven offices across the United States, Sweden, and Bulgaria, their portfolio not only includes mobile and web development but also strategic planning, marketing consulting and UX/UI.
An industry veteran of over 16 years, MentorMate currently numbers 400+ employees and has worked with NativeX, the monetisation and user acquisition platform, as well as firms in the healthcare, construction, and education. Some of their work in highly-regulated environments has included HIPAA-compliant messaging systems, finance & insurance platform development, and an app simplifying school-to-home communication.
Their offerings include development, design, project management, strategic consulting, prototyping, quality assurance testing, and cloud services.
- Founded in 2001
- 400+ Mobile & Web Experts Proficient in 22 Development Languages
- 850+ Projects Completed
- 7 Offices Globally
- Amazon AWS Consulting Partner
- Key Clients include: AstraZeneca, Spok, Thomson Reuters, Jostens, and Trane
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad|
15 Questions to Ask App Developers Before Hiring Them Posted on September 04, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- When User Stories Get Technical Posted on 20th February 2018 (about 1 day ago)
- What’s New in EF Core? Posted on 13th February 2018 (about 1 week ago)
- Is This UI Color Trend Right for Your Users? Posted on 30th January 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- An Environment That Motivates Success Posted on 29th January 2018 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Exploring ASP.NET Core 2 and Angular 5 Applications with Docker Posted on 23rd January 2018 (about 4 weeks ago)
Mobile solutions, engineering excellence
Worry Free Labs
Healthcare application specialists
Brighton based mobile app developers
Cloud and mobile apps
Game Development Services
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MentorMate representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.