MentorMate helps their clients translate ideas into robust custom applications. With seven offices across the United States, Sweden, and Bulgaria, their portfolio not only includes mobile and web development but also strategic planning, marketing consulting and UX/UI.
An industry veteran of over 16 years, MentorMate currently numbers 400+ employees and has worked with NativeX, the monetisation and user acquisition platform, as well as firms in the healthcare, construction, and education. Some of their work in highly-regulated environments has included HIPAA-compliant messaging systems, finance & insurance platform development, and an app simplifying school-to-home communication.
Their offerings include development, design, project management, strategic consulting, prototyping, quality assurance testing, and cloud services.
- Founded in 2001
- 400+ Mobile & Web Experts Proficient in 22 Development Languages
- 850+ Projects Completed
- 7 Offices Globally
- Amazon AWS Consulting Partner
- Key Clients include: AstraZeneca, Spok, Thomson Reuters, Jostens, and Trane
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- 15 Questions to Ask App Developers Before Hiring Them Posted on 04th September 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Top Wearable App Developers Posted on 20th July 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Building Talent That Meets Clients’ Needs Posted on 21st November 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- How is AI Challenging Marketers and Polticians? Posted on 16th November 2017 (about 7 days ago)
- It’s Time to Rethink Offshore Software Development Posted on 13th November 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Serving Mobile Users Posted on 10th November 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- 4 Project Estimation Techniques For Dev Firms Posted on 09th November 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)