MentorMate helps their clients translate ideas into robust custom applications. With seven offices across the United States, Sweden, and Bulgaria, their portfolio not only includes mobile and web development but also strategic planning, marketing consulting and UX/UI.
An industry veteran of over 16 years, MentorMate currently numbers 400+ employees and has worked with NativeX, the monetisation and user acquisition platform, as well as firms in the healthcare, construction, and education. Some of their work in highly-regulated environments has included HIPAA-compliant messaging systems, finance & insurance platform development, and an app simplifying school-to-home communication.
Their offerings include development, design, project management, strategic consulting, prototyping, quality assurance testing, and cloud services.
- Founded in 2001
- 400+ Mobile & Web Experts Proficient in 22 Development Languages
- 850+ Projects Completed
- 7 Offices Globally
- Amazon AWS Consulting Partner
- Key Clients include: AstraZeneca, Spok, Thomson Reuters, Jostens, and Trane
|Platforms:||Android, iOS, iPad|
15 Questions to Ask App Developers Before Hiring Them Posted on September 04, 2017 by Artyom Dogtiev
- Voice UI: Experiences That Speak For Themselves Posted on 14th February 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- MentorMate Returns To Swedish Roots Posted on 08th February 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Ch-Ch-Changes — Continuation Engineering At MentorMate Posted on 07th February 2019 (about 2 weeks ago)
- React vs Vue: The Core Differences Posted on 24th January 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Why A VP Decided to Get Cloud Certified Posted on 17th January 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Cloud and mobile apps
International mobile app development studio
Chelsea Apps Factory
The UK's leading Enterprise Mobile Org
Top Rated Web & Mobile App Development Partner
Empower Your Business With Diceus
Superlative Mobile Applications
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MentorMate representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.