hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- Top iOS App Development Agencies 2016 Posted on 02nd August 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- Top Wearable App Developers Posted on 20th July 2016 (about 3 months ago)
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- How to Choose an App Developer Posted on 10th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
Apple Pay goes live in Japan, with glitches for transit users https://t.co/UNWq1tGRYo https://t.co/n1eiOkzIRp(about 6 hours ago)
Grab our free #ebook to get insights into app development best practices https://t.co/iNnYWPidE7 https://t.co/rjzGhDs0zu(about 9 hours ago)
@Scoopford Thanks Coreena 💪🏼(about 11 hours ago)
Register now for a free 30 min #App Review from our QA Director at GMIC, Bangalore, 16-17 November… https://t.co/pBHHpR2isL(about 12 hours ago)
Hi guys, would be really handy, if you have 2 minutes today, you could fill in this super quick #survey! thanks!… https://t.co/cXM5dzEgpp(about 13 hours ago)
- Thinking Digital Manchester - Calm Technology Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 2 days ago)
- #ThisIsMINE: a timely campaign for a talented region Posted on 14th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Where is my Connected Kitchen? Posted on 04th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- App Store Optimisation Posted on 19th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- How digital health sector will shape itself in the coming decade? Posted on 15th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)