hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- What is the best Augmented Reality Toolkit available? Posted on 16th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Business of Apps announces its best app development companies 2017 Posted on 29th August 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- How Will Digital Disruption Empower Insurers To Scale? Posted on 16th August 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- The hedgehog lab Team Envisages The Changing Future of Wearables Posted on 31st July 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Business of Apps reveals research on 2017's top Indian app devs Posted on 24th July 2017 (about 4 months ago)
🇺🇸 | Our US Managing Director @swirlingmedia is currently enjoying some time with our Newcastle team - but he'll be… https://t.co/19CqFa08jV(about 7 hours ago)
📈 | Which digital trends will rise to the fore in the coming years? Find out from the excellent @GKIYER - a chap we… https://t.co/FDKmB9xIEW(about 10 hours ago)
RT @jbhungry: Awesome summary of an amazing panel on XR for business. @Osso_VR https://t.co/p61zwlDAik(about 12 hours ago)
👏 | Something to feast your eyes on this fine Friday. An impressive bit of work done by the wonderful @NoCarsScott… https://t.co/Uqmy5PAAtt(about 13 hours ago)
🛒 | Amazon are reportedly on the verge of opening up it's revolutionary #retail arm Amazon Go after around one year… https://t.co/n7mlPlMgVo(about 14 hours ago)
- iOS Transition Animations: The proper way to do it. Posted on 17th November 2017 (about 19 hours ago)
- Does retail need to be more receptive to innovation? Posted on 23rd October 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Kimberley Abbott: Why problem solving is at the core of innovation Posted on 20th October 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Listing the most important new releases by Google Posted on 07th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Innovate Now: How can a business benefit from AR? Posted on 29th September 2017 (about 2 months ago)
hedgehog lab Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.