hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- Blog not found? Check your mobile connection and try again. Posted on 12th July 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Carl Sanders, hedgehog lab, on Custom StackView: An Easy Way to Lay Out Components Posted on 04th April 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Dan McCarthy, hedgehog lab, on Smartwatches Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 5 months ago)
- Shaun Allan, hedgehog lab, on Virtual Reality Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 5 months ago)
🗣️ | hedgehog lab's Chief Design Office @Ray_Clarke discusses our involvement in @GeneratorNE's Digital Bootcamp:… https://t.co/fOswTwO7io(about 42 minutes ago)
🛒 | Download our mobile #retail strategy handbook & learn how to optimise your smartphone offering. #bethehedgehog… https://t.co/SSFM239RhT(about 3 hours ago)
🇮🇳 | Have the foundations already been laid for digital #healthcare to become a norm in India? #digitalindia… https://t.co/3QvXwtcPJg(about 5 hours ago)
🇺🇸 | @Waymo have taken a #selfdrivingcar to the hottest place on Earth to perform heat testing. #AV… https://t.co/mqYcd21KJ8(about 13 hours ago)
🚨 | Learn more about how the Police use mobile technologies to increase efficiency. Could other tech assist?… https://t.co/vlpEWgKpyc(about 16 hours ago)
- Retail Automation - a response to the challenges. Posted on 20th July 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Blog not found? Check your connection and try again. Posted on 06th July 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Combating crime with Big data, analytics and artificial intelligence Posted on 29th June 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Health data from wearables - the anatomy’s stealth informers Posted on 21st June 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Are Chatbots the next big social media consumption tools? Posted on 15th June 2017 (about 1 month ago)
hedgehog lab Reviews
No review found! Insert a valid review ID.