hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- How Mobile Tackles The Retail Automation Challenges Posted on 24th July 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Blog not found? Check your mobile connection and try again. Posted on 12th July 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Business of Apps releases research on 2017's top UK app developers Posted on 08th June 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Carl Sanders, hedgehog lab, on Custom StackView: An Easy Way to Lay Out Components Posted on 04th April 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Dan McCarthy, hedgehog lab, on Smartwatches Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 5 months ago)
🇺🇸 | The City of Seattle has appointed its first #SmartCity coordinator following an extensive search. #IoT https://t.co/2zOKjbageO(about 7 hours ago)
🏦 | Learn more about the changing face of digital banking. Have you made the leap from traditional #banking yet?… https://t.co/HDxGfeblox(about 10 hours ago)
RT @FSV_LTD: Great experience of playing bullet train @hedgehoglab #VR https://t.co/hGAIsEiKRv(about 12 hours ago)
🗣️ | Tell us your favourite messaging app and why! #bethehedgehog https://t.co/4Ns6P9TqGl(about 13 hours ago)
🛒 | Learn three major ways in which #AI can and will change the brick & mortar #retail experience for shoppers.… https://t.co/sXtpWnQH8R(about 14 hours ago)
- Envisaging the changing future of wearables Posted on 24th July 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Retail Automation - a response to the challenges. Posted on 20th July 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- Blog not found? Check your connection and try again. Posted on 06th July 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Combating crime with Big data, analytics and artificial intelligence Posted on 29th June 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Health data from wearables - the anatomy’s stealth informers Posted on 21st June 2017 (about 1 month ago)
hedgehog lab Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.