hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- How to Implement Mobile Verification to Ensure the Best Security? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- App Development Companies Buyer's Guide Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- 44 App Development Leaders You Need to Know Posted on 17th January 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Microsoft HoloLens: First Impressions from Mobile App Developers Posted on 22nd December 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Gopal Iyer, hedgehog lab, on Emerging Digital Trends - Series 1 Posted on 19th December 2016 (about 1 month ago)
Finding a balance between data protection and the availability of data for #health #apps https://t.co/zImLtN9F6K https://t.co/2KZ0w6bxXX(about 2 hours ago)
9 Things You Need To Know About How #Mobile Is Changing In 2017 https://t.co/d9yfsua4pf https://t.co/8usWOM079j(about 20 hours ago)
Considering #Retail Mobile Strategy and the options available to you? Here is a #whitepaper https://t.co/kdWvVfX8H4 https://t.co/Zg9eOKzqQ6(about 23 hours ago)
Growing a global #tech business takes more than just talent-@saratpediredla spoke to @Telegraph about the early day… https://t.co/SGxDqtI3Z5(about 1 day ago)
Understanding how #wearables can influence Auto #Manufacturing. https://t.co/LBO6mu4Rt0 https://t.co/KH2NwcgNW8(about 1 day ago)
- How to implement mobile verification to ensure the best security? Posted on 19th January 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- The Surging appconomy Posted on 10th January 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Emerging Digital Trends - Series 2 Posted on 29th December 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Microsoft HoloLens: first impressions from mobile app developers Posted on 16th December 2016 (about 1 month ago)
- Emerging digital trends - Series 1 Posted on 12th December 2016 (about 1 month ago)