hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- Gopal Iyer, hedgehog lab, on Immersive Technologies Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Rob Sammons, hedgehog lab, on the changes in the iOS 10.3 Beta Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Meet hedgehog lab at Mobile World Congress 2017 Posted on 01st February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Mobile App Development Trends 2017 – The View from Industry Leaders Posted on 31st January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Indian App Development Companies - Buyer's Guide Posted on 30th January 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
Grab our free #ebook to get #insights into #appdevelopment best practices https://t.co/fMiAeq1h4c https://t.co/KpedNQLtfj(about 13 hours ago)
In Austin, TX, March 7-14 Chat to our US directors @DanMcCarthy1002 & @swirlingmedia at #SXSWedu & #SXSW Interactiv… https://t.co/hgxSQMd6tu(about 16 hours ago)
#Immersive #Technologies - The future seems to be bright. https://t.co/Vf4Uzws4b6 https://t.co/UTIgHG3gnf(about 19 hours ago)
Grab our #whitepaper to learn about the five #mobile trends that are transforming #banking https://t.co/7A8v68CoII https://t.co/yXbLx3yBBR(about 1 day ago)
Sign up for our #newsletter to get #insights straight from our blog delivered to your inbox https://t.co/on2KXLcfCI https://t.co/O1Z8HbKIbD(about 1 day ago)
- Financial apps - How to pick the best? Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Virtual Reality - The Innovative Game Changer Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- What Microsoft can do to better its health offerings Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Using a Domain Model for API Documentation Posted on 03rd February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Immersive Technologies - The future seems to be bright. Posted on 01st February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)