hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- Carl Sanders, hedgehog lab, on Custom StackView: An Easy Way to Lay Out Components Posted on 04th April 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Dan McCarthy, hedgehog lab, on Smartwatches Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Shaun Allan, hedgehog lab, on Virtual Reality Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Gopal Iyer, hedgehog lab, on Immersive Technologies Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 4 months ago)
- Rob Sammons, hedgehog lab, on the changes in the iOS 10.3 Beta Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 4 months ago)
🇺🇸 | Boston @TechBreakfast returns June 6th. Check out what's on the agenda this month and RSVP below:… https://t.co/QOdQOFvnN4(about 2 hours ago)
🕶️ | The Virtual Reality market is set to grow twentyfold by 2020! Is the standardisation of #VR almost upon us?… https://t.co/f2hhv6GMEv(about 7 hours ago)
📄 | We're delighted to be able to offer early access to those who sign up for our 'Native vs Hybrid' #whitepaper!… https://t.co/OILwajCUfR(about 9 hours ago)
⌚ | #Wearables have already an impact, so we investigated where the tech can still transform industries in time.… https://t.co/lX0WXoZyWp(about 9 hours ago)
🏆 | Yesterday we found out we are @DigitalHerring 100 Winners! A great time to #bethehedgehog… https://t.co/hv3AYC8KnP(about 12 hours ago)
- What can innovation do for your business? Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- Nokia’s budget phone Comeback - What’s the strategy? Posted on 20th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Five key 'A's announced at Google I/O Posted on 18th May 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- An Introduction to Bitcoin and Blockchain Posted on 04th May 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How can mobile facilitate in corporate training for organisations? Posted on 27th April 2017 (about 1 month ago)