hedgehog lab is a technology consultancy. They architect, design, develop, and market apps & digital solutions for phones, tablets, TV, kiosks & other post-PC devices.
They help brands & enterprises prepare for a future dominated by post-PC technologies. They specialise in working with their clients on Innovation & R&D on mobile & emerging platforms.
Founded as a pure play post-PC consultancy in 2007, and with offices in London, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Boston & India, their clients include reputable organisations like Channel 4, News International, Financial Times, Reckitt Benckiser plc, Grainger plc, East Coast, Infiniti (Nissan), Lowes plc, University of Arts London, and Statoil.
With smartphone sales accelerating at a rapid pace and tablet technologies being spear-headed by the iPad, they have bet their future on a completely post-PC world where mobile devices, smart connected devices and touch screen technologies out-pace fixed desktop PC devices.
They are one of the leading smart phone & tablet application developers in their region, working with cutting-edge mobile platforms like the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, CarPlay, Android, Android Wear, Android Auto, Windows Phone, HTML 5, and BlackBerry.
- 40 team members in 4 locations
- 50+ high quality projects completed
- Free online quotation available
- Carl Sanders, hedgehog lab, on Custom StackView: An Easy Way to Lay Out Components Posted on 04th April 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Dan McCarthy, hedgehog lab, on Smartwatches Posted on 28th February 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Shaun Allan, hedgehog lab, on Virtual Reality Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 2 months ago)
- Gopal Iyer, hedgehog lab, on Immersive Technologies Posted on 06th February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
- Rob Sammons, hedgehog lab, on the changes in the iOS 10.3 Beta Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 3 months ago)
💪 | Discover more about @CatRuggedPhones and the industrial industries we think they're perfectly suited to.… https://t.co/yA4Q7Oafow(about 1 hour ago)
🇮🇳 | Data usage indicates India will adopt digitisation faster than anyone else in the world. #DigitalIndia… https://t.co/6Fnqktr8Ri(about 6 hours ago)
🇺🇸🚆 | @Siemens are to launch a digital rail service which will utilise data to optimise performance in the US.… https://t.co/yN9snQmeWu(about 13 hours ago)
✈️ | Can you help us to develop an app which meets your needs? Take our 5-minute survey on your #travel habits.… https://t.co/dEYza2NPYc(about 17 hours ago)
🚗 | @Oxbotica to lead government-backed driverless car trials on UK roads & motorways in 2019. #autonomouscars… https://t.co/KDiooZk3Nj(about 17 hours ago)
- How essential is humour for a better user experience Posted on 21st April 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- The importance of Django Model Managers Posted on 12th April 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Bridging the gap between design and development Posted on 05th April 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- The best way you can #dowhatyoucant with Galaxy S8 Posted on 03rd April 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Rewriting the Gender Code Posted on 30th March 2017 (about 4 weeks ago)