BlueLabel is a Washington-based mobile app development company that has been featured on CNN, Bloomgberg and Fox Business, and was responsible for the creation of WordHack, which reached third place in the list of free games on the Apple App Store. The team, which includes former Microsoft engineers and product managers, can take your app from ideation to launch with high quality design and QA testing. BlueLabel develops apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone natively, and has created social polling applications, travel apps, an app to find local tutors and teachers and a print-share-collect application to easily print your favourite pictures.
- Free book “Appsters: A guide to app entrepreneurship” available
- Free online quotation available
- Offices in Redmon, WA, and New York.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- App Launch: Team London Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- App Launch: YesU Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- “7 Things to Know about Designing for Virtual and Augmented Reality”, an Invision Guest Blog Post Posted on 24th October 2016 (about 1 day ago)
- App Launch: Virtual Fantasy League (VFL) Posted on 22nd October 2016 (about 3 days ago)
- A Blue Label Labs Series on the Team Behind the Apps: Cory Bishop, Program Manager Posted on 22nd October 2016 (about 3 days ago)