Applico is a “Platform Innovation” company: its focus is to design and re-design a business’ model, workflow and platforms in order to create disruptive companies that can expand and grow. Their specific niche is that of “platform businesses” – companies that link independent services, goods and people, similarly to SnapChat, Uber and the Amazon Marketplace.
Applico does this through the development of both business models and mobile applications. With offices in New York, California and Massachusetts, Applico can develop natively for Android and iOS, and has delivered more than 300 apps since their foundation in 2009, averaging 4+ stars in their reviews.
- Key clients include Disney, Google and Glamsquad
- Wide knowledge base on platform business available free
- Also competent in Xamarin development
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top US App Development Agencies 2015 Posted on 18th December 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- The Looming Battle of the Travel Titans Posted on 27th February 2017 (about 9 hours ago)
- White Paper: Amazon Business Threatens $6 Trillion B2B Distribution Industries Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Why Too Many Platforms Are Fooled by the Value of Trolls Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Electrical Distributors a Prime Target for Amazon Business Posted on 14th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)
- ETFs Are Disrupting Wealth Management Posted on 12th February 2017 (about 2 weeks ago)