Applico is a “Platform Innovation” company: its focus is to design and re-design a business’ model, workflow and platforms in order to create disruptive companies that can expand and grow. Their specific niche is that of “platform businesses” – companies that link independent services, goods and people, similarly to SnapChat, Uber and the Amazon Marketplace.
Applico does this through the development of both business models and mobile applications. With offices in New York, California and Massachusetts, Applico can develop natively for Android and iOS, and has delivered more than 300 apps since their foundation in 2009, averaging 4+ stars in their reviews.
- Key clients include Disney, Google and Glamsquad
- Wide knowledge base on platform business available free
- Also competent in Xamarin development
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The World's Best App Development Agencies Posted on 25th February 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Top US App Development Agencies 2015 Posted on 18th December 2014 (about 2 years ago)
- Applico’s Nick Johnson Attended WEF Summit Posted on 28th October 2016 (about 33 mins ago)
- Fragmentation in Industrial Supply Industry Creates Opening for Modern Monopoly Posted on 10th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- What is Digital Transformation? Posted on 10th October 2016 (about 3 weeks ago)
- Applico’s Head of Platform, Nick Johnson Invited to Speak at World Economic Forum Posted on 02nd October 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- The End of the Automotive Supply Chain Posted on 26th September 2016 (about 1 month ago)