Stencyl is a game creation platform enabling developers to design once and play anywhere across multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Flash, Windows, Mac and Linux without the need for code. Stencyl effectively works as a game studio in a box, providing an intuitive toolset to accelerate workflow.
Featuring a drag and drop block-snapping interface based on the successful MIT Scratch project, Stencyl provides new functionalities with ready to use blocks. Coding is available for experienced developers to create and share their blocks, extend the engine through code, import libraries and write custom classes. On the monetization side, Stencyl games can be sold on the App Store and Google Play, and ‘freemium’ games can also be created offering in-game purchases providing unlockable levels and content.
- Game design studio ‘in a box’ with intuitive, drag and drop interface
- Supports multiple platforms including iOS, Android, Linux and Flash
- Embed ads for additional revenue, supports iAds and AdMob
|Types:||Game Development, Game Engine|
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of Android & iOS Game Development Tools, Engines, Libraries and Resources Posted on 16th February 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top Android Game Development Tools Posted on 30th September 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- The Big List of Mobile Game Development Tools, Engines, Guides and Resources Posted on 31st October 2014 (about 3 years ago)
- The Best Android Game Makers Posted on 27th August 2014 (about 3 years ago)
3.5 PERFORMANCE UPDATE: We've reduced the time it takes to process tile collisions in our test scene. 5ms. That's down from 654ms.(about 3 hours ago)
RT @alexvscoding: Got my little bullet hell working on tablet/phone. So tempted to develop this further #gamedev #pixelart #madeinstencyl h…(about 3 days ago)
RT @skydevilpalm: A sexy new bigger resolution & BG for Sweety Pai 🧙♀️🎃🍭✨🌔 #pixelart #gamedev #indiedev #indiegame #Halloween2017 #MadeinS…(about 3 days ago)
RT @RatedMforMadrid: Making headway. It's looking like a November 23 release for iOS! #ScreenshotSaturday #madeinstencyl #gamedev #indiedev…(about 5 days ago)
RT @skydevilpalm: Ninja game update: new FX & ninja grunts now awesomely explode on impact 🗡️💥 #gamedev #indiedev #pixelart #indiegame #Mad…(about 6 days ago)