Red C is an award-winning mobile development agency based in the heart of ‘Tech City’ – Shoreditch, London.
- Apps are at the heart of what we do. We design and build custom-made mobile apps and web systems that make a difference.
- Our team is fanatical about crafting crisp, cutting-edge graphics and creating a seamless user experience that people love.
- Moreover, our consultative approach provides impartial, strategic advice that will enhance and grow your business.
- Our expertise stretches from iOS and Android through to integrating backend databases, intuitive Content Management Systems and web service connections.
Apps are the future of business. Red C offers an extensive range of bespoke services to optimise the internal running of your company. Our team are dedicated to creating apps that make businesses more efficient, saving your company copious amounts of time and money.
Working with multinational corporates such as Sony, Save the Children and IronFX to deliver innovative digital solutions, means we have the experience to take on the most complex technical challenges.
Whether you want to mobilise your internal processes, develop an entrepreneurial idea, motivate your employees or simply raise the profile of your brand – get in touch with us today.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- Contraceptive app Natural Cycles lands $30m investment Posted on 17th November 2017 (about 9 hours ago)
- BMW, Best Buy, HTC and Forbes discuss the future of AI for mobile product and marketing Posted on 15th November 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- Google’s Universal App Campaigns to be Truly Universal Posted on 11th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- How Can Augmented Reality Stir Up the Experience of Online Shoppers Posted on 09th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
- Google makes its cool AR Stickers exclusive to the new Pixel 2 Posted on 05th October 2017 (about 1 month ago)
RT @WIRED: A 10-year-old was able to unlock his mother's iPhone X just because their faces look similar enough for Face ID https://t.co/CZy…(about 3 days ago)
RT @iamdanandrews_: Day 12 of 30 logos in 30 days. 60 mins each not on schedule but still going for it "Sword and Shield" #ThirtyLogos #…(about 7 days ago)
RT @SparkEnergyUK: Have you downloaded our free app? It’s available for Android & Apple so you can all join the fun: https://t.co/Z0287EtAw…(about 8 days ago)
RT @consentz: Consentz 2.0 brings together all the tools you need to build patient relationships, grow your business and save time. https:/…(about 9 days ago)
I just published “The Difference Between Mobile Optimisation and Mobile Apps” https://t.co/ngKaWXy3Jn(about 9 days ago)