eleks is a global software and mobile app development company with offices in the US, UK, Ukraine and Poland. Founded in 1991, they have approximately 900 professionals in Eastern Europe that have delivered everything from back-end integration to mobility solutions for enterprises, as well as a few experimental apps for Google Glass.
Working with both iOS and Android as well as Xamarin and Phonegap for hybrid apps, eleks’ speciality is mobility solutions for large companies providing analysis and strategy whether you choose your own device or you ask the company to find which is best for your business. They also develop for wearable platforms, for which they’ve won a number of awards and nominations from Mashable, USA Today and the Webby Awards.
- Data science, Cloud and R&D services also available
- Key clients include Eagle Investment Systems and Autodesk Inc.
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner is one of many qualifications
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 10 months ago)
- Top App Developers Poland Posted on 03rd February 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- How Mixed Reality HoloLens User Experience Can Make Life Easier for Retailers Posted on 02nd February 2017 (about 3 weeks ago)
- How to Orchestrate and Automate Your Enterprise for Efficiency Posted on 23rd December 2016 (about 2 months ago)
- How We Combined Different Methods to Create Advanced Time Series Prediction Posted on 27th October 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- Secure Document Transfer Built on Top of Blockchain Technologies Posted on 07th October 2016 (about 5 months ago)
- How We Created a Bot Assistant Facilitating Website Search Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 5 months ago)