eleks is a global software and mobile app development company with offices in the US, UK, Ukraine and Poland. Founded in 1991, they have approximately 900 professionals in Eastern Europe that have delivered everything from back-end integration to mobility solutions for enterprises, as well as a few experimental apps for Google Glass.
Working with both iOS and Android as well as Xamarin and Phonegap for hybrid apps, eleks’ speciality is mobility solutions for large companies providing analysis and strategy whether you choose your own device or you ask the company to find which is best for your business. They also develop for wearable platforms, for which they’ve won a number of awards and nominations from Mashable, USA Today and the Webby Awards.
- Data science, Cloud and R&D services also available
- Key clients include Eagle Investment Systems and Autodesk Inc.
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner is one of many qualifications
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- World's Best App Development Companies Posted on 10th May 2016 (about 6 months ago)
- Top App Developers Poland Posted on 03rd February 2016 (about 9 months ago)
- Secure Document Transfer Built on Top of Blockchain Technologies Posted on 07th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- How We Created a Bot Assistant Facilitating Website Search Posted on 06th October 2016 (about 2 weeks ago)
- Designing Apparel with Neural Style Transfer Posted on 28th September 2016 (about 4 weeks ago)
- What Deep Learning Can Offer to Businesses Posted on 01st July 2016 (about 4 months ago)
- IoT and Drones: Akka in the Cloud, and up in the Clouds, Literally Posted on 29th June 2016 (about 4 months ago)