Eleks helps clients transform their businesses digitally by providing expert app & platform development and technology consulting services.
We deliver high tech innovations to Fortune 500 companies, big enterprises and technology challengers, improving the ways they work and boosting the value they create for the modern world.
Our 1,100+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and the US, provide our clients with a full range of software services. These include dedicated teams, product design & development, R&D and technology consulting.
To discover more, visit eleks.com
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad, Mobile Web, Web Development|
|Locations:||Europe, Poland, UK, Ukraine, USA|
Protecting your data from the constantly evolving threat of malware, ransomware, and other sophisticated types of c… https://t.co/yipnFa7yG4(about 4 hours ago)
As attack methodologies advance, tool-assisted detection is indispensable for security professionals to manage spra… https://t.co/leOAlAMc7f(about 7 hours ago)
Drones checking inventory and collaborative robots are just some of the ways these digital solutions are quickly an… https://t.co/Lh4BG4A1rc(about 9 hours ago)
With strong growth in industrial robotics, manufacturers of end effectors and other components could see big gains.… https://t.co/ZBUXiolQU5(about 11 hours ago)
Even the most successful AI (the type that might pass the Turing Test) actually has humans behind it. In fact, the… https://t.co/T6dVjh0ZoJ(about 15 hours ago)
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions: Adoption Drivers and Security Highlights Posted on 31st January 2019 (about 3 weeks ago)
- 5G IoT: A New Level of Connectivity for the Internet of Things? Posted on 18th January 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Augmented Reality for Business: How Immersive Tech Disrupts Enterprise Posted on 10th January 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- How Augmented Reality Apps for Education Transform Employee Training Posted on 27th December 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Penetration Testing vs Vulnerability Scanning: Which One Should I Use? Posted on 20th December 2018 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.