Dogtown Media is a mobile media development company based in Santa Monica, California, with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Its portfolio of apps for both Android and iOS includes an online payment solution, apps for pictures, events and a showcase plus info app for Lexus cars.
Founded in 2011, Dogtown Media has worked with the automotive industry, financial services and the arts sector, to name a few. Their tech competences cover Bluetooth connected apps, geolocation, social media and the internet of things, and they have also dabbled with wearables in the Apple Watch.
- Key clients include Google, the United Nations and Lexus as well as start-ups
- Expanding into mobile analytics and multi-media publishing
- Services range from UX/UI design to development and publishing
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 2 years ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 2 years ago)
- Are You Ready for the Fitness Wearables Revolution? Posted on 20th October 2017 (about 1 day ago)
- How AI is Affecting Your Job Safety Posted on 19th October 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Our Favorite Health and Fitness Apps Right Now Posted on 18th October 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- How Drones Help During Emergencies and Natural Disasters Posted on 17th October 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- How AI Will Disrupt Your Industry Posted on 16th October 2017 (about 5 days ago)
Dogtown Media Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.