Dogtown Media is a mobile media development company based in Santa Monica, California, with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Its portfolio of apps for both Android and iOS includes an online payment solution, apps for pictures, events and a showcase plus info app for Lexus cars.
Founded in 2011, Dogtown Media has worked with the automotive industry, financial services and the arts sector, to name a few. Their tech competences cover Bluetooth connected apps, geolocation, social media and the internet of things, and they have also dabbled with wearables in the Apple Watch.
- Key clients include Google, the United Nations and Lexus as well as start-ups
- Expanding into mobile analytics and multi-media publishing
- Services range from UX/UI design to development and publishing
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 12 months ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- The New Apple Headquarters is Steve Job’s Final Product Launch Posted on 23rd February 2017 (about 3 days ago)
- SNAP, Spectacles, and the Social Media App Clone Wars Posted on 21st February 2017 (about 5 days ago)
- SpaceX is Proof that Tech can Change the World Posted on 20th February 2017 (about 6 days ago)
- What Does Betsy DeVos Mean For EdTech and STEM Education? Posted on 17th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)
- Huawei will Launch a Google Now AI Assistant Competitor Posted on 16th February 2017 (about 1 week ago)