Dogtown Media is a mobile media development company based in Santa Monica, California, with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Its portfolio of apps for both Android and iOS includes an online payment solution, apps for pictures, events and a showcase plus info app for Lexus cars.
Founded in 2011, Dogtown Media has worked with the automotive industry, financial services and the arts sector, to name a few. Their tech competences cover Bluetooth connected apps, geolocation, social media and the internet of things, and they have also dabbled with wearables in the Apple Watch.
- Key clients include Google, the United Nations and Lexus as well as start-ups
- Expanding into mobile analytics and multi-media publishing
- Services range from UX/UI design to development and publishing
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 8 months ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 10 months ago)
- Hackers Wreak Havoc Using IoT Exploits Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 8 hours ago)
- How Peter Thiel’s Political Stance Affects Startups Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 8 hours ago)
- Dogtown Media Tackles Tech Education with Jikei University Posted on 25th October 2016 (about 20 hours ago)
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis for Your App Idea Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 4 days ago)
- MACRA Medicare Update Fails Patients, Doctors, and Startups Posted on 21st October 2016 (about 4 days ago)