Dogtown Media is a mobile media development company based in Santa Monica, California, with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Its portfolio of apps for both Android and iOS includes an online payment solution, apps for pictures, events and a showcase plus info app for Lexus cars.
Founded in 2011, Dogtown Media has worked with the automotive industry, financial services and the arts sector, to name a few. Their tech competences cover Bluetooth connected apps, geolocation, social media and the internet of things, and they have also dabbled with wearables in the Apple Watch.
- Key clients include Google, the United Nations and Lexus as well as start-ups
- Expanding into mobile analytics and multi-media publishing
- Services range from UX/UI design to development and publishing
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a [network_name] representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.
- The Big List of US App Development Agencies Posted on 14th March 2016 (about 1 year ago)
- Top App Developers Los Angeles 2015 Posted on 21st December 2015 (about 1 year ago)
- People Are Choosing Uber and Lyft Over Buying a New Car Posted on 26th May 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- Dogtown Media Paints the World in Color with Beautify Earth Posted on 25th May 2017 (about 2 days ago)
- MIT’s New Camera Drone System Uses AI to Frame a Shot Posted on 24th May 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Leak Reveals Facebook’s Content Moderation Policies Posted on 23rd May 2017 (about 4 days ago)
- Dogtown’s Rob Pope Talks Botnets and Security at IoT World Posted on 22nd May 2017 (about 6 days ago)