At Dogtown Media, we create impactful mobile apps that solve real-world problems. We harness the transformational power of creative technology to make a positive difference, using the latest developments in mHealth, FinTech, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning.
Founded in 2011, we work with VC-Funded Startups and Enterprises including Google, Citi, and Red Bull, by offering expertise in iOS, Android, and web-based mobile applications.
Services Provided by Dogtown Media:
Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Web), UX/UI App Design, IoT, Connected Devices, AI, Machine Learning
Key Clients: Google, Lexus, United Nations, Citibank, Red Bull, YouTube, Minneapolis Heart Institute, University of California San Diego, RoadTrip Nation, Udemy, Macy’s, University of Oklahoma, Harvard Medical School, Webdam, Fayr, When Georgia Smiled: The Robin McGraw Revelation and Dr. Phil Foundation, Worldwide Breast Cancer, Biotronik
Dogtown Media Info
|Platforms:||Android, HTML5, iOS, iPad|
Business of Apps publishes best Los Angeles app developers research Posted on April 26, 2018 by Alberto Furlan Dogtown Media, Sidebench Studios, Net Solutions, IT CRAFT, PhD Labs, MEDL Mobile, Swenson-He, ISBX, Digital....
- Can Bold Bets Keep the US Ahead of China in the AI Race? Posted on 18th March 2019 (about 2 days ago)
- Dogtown Media Ranked Top App Developer in Los Angeles by Clutch Posted on 15th March 2019 (about 5 days ago)
- SXSW 2019: Rob Pope hacks cryptocurrency Posted on 15th March 2019 (about 5 days ago)
- Smart Hospitals: The Future of Healthcare? Posted on 14th March 2019 (about 6 days ago)
- How AI and Other Tech Are Transforming the Travel Industry Posted on 13th March 2019 (about 1 week ago)
Your Partner to Build Multi-Platform Digital Products
Delivering Quality Products and Premium Services
Award-winning mobile games & app development company in London UK
Game Development Services
Mobile app and backend CMS development
Collaborative development with remote teams
Dogtown Media Reviews
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a Dogtown Media representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.