Admitad is a global network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs, that provides advertisers with reliable sources of sales and publishers with new business models to monetize traffic. The platform unites 1600+ e-commerce advertisers and 700, 000 + publishers. Everyday over 8,000, 000 visitors are redirected to advertisers’ websites via Admitad partners.
- Global presence with 7 offices worldwide
- Publisher payment frequency: Weekly, On-demand, Express Payments
- Publisher payment methods: Payoneer, Wire Transfer, e-payments, PayPal
- Verticals: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games; online services
- Service: staff of 350+ fluent in 12+ languages; proactive program development; responsive and regular communication; full transparency with individual publisher review & antifraud services; in-house brand safety; comprehensive industry insights & analytics
- Tools: cross-device & cross-browser, cookieless tracking, mobile SDK, Admitad API
|Types:||Affiliate Networks, Mobile CPA|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Paypal|
|Offer Types:||Apps, Mobile|
|Comission Types:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL|
Mobvista takes top ranking in Appsflyer Android and iOS Performance Index Posted on August 24, 2016 by Jamie Giggs While the top 30 sees new faces like Admitad, Mcent and Liftoff, the overall ranking reshuffles dramatically.
- Affiliate links quick and easy: Admitad Extension at your disposal! Posted on 17th May 2019 (about 1 week ago)
- M.Video: cashback increased frequency of purchases x1.5 times Posted on 30th April 2019 (about 4 weeks ago)
- Admitad presents Annual Report 2018/2019 Posted on 24th April 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- How Google parallel tracking will influence tracking in CPA networks Posted on 19th April 2019 (about 1 month ago)
- Admitad at Seamless Middle East, 2019: trends and major industry changes to expect in 2019 Posted on 09th April 2019 (about 2 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.