admitad is a global network of Cost-Per-Action affiliate programs, which provides advertisers with reliable sources of sales and publishers with new business models to monetize traffic.
- Weekly payments
- The main segments: finance, mobile, e-commerce, travel, online games;
- Publisher types include a wide spectrum from cashback and coupon sites; marketplaces such as content sites or comparison sites; bloggers and vloggers, including YouTube; e-mailing publishers, social networks and other platforms for retargeting; and, of course, popup or click under toolbars with banner and teaser networks.
- Minimum payout: USD 20, EUR 20, RUB 1000, KZT 5000, TRY 50, INR 1000, BYN 50, UAH 400, PLN 100
- Forms of payment: PayPal, e-payments and wire transfer.
- Main technical advantages: antifraud technologies, cross-device tracking, fingerprint tracking, advertiser toolbox, anti-cookie technologies, deep linking options, cross-device tracking, in-house platform;
- Business model: admitad does not take fees. To request impersonal data for e-commerce segments and other regional data email here: email@example.com.
- Territorial coverage: network with global presence.
- Personal manager for each advertiser
- Hottest offers with highest payouts.
admitad has worldwide traffic and works with international offers. Currently it supports over 1300 affiliate programs and 540000 publishers trust the company.
- Support service: There is a number of tools for both publishers and advertisers. Each admitad client is assigned an individual account manager with expertise in the client’s specific field to optimize the campaign, including publisher expansion and manual vetting. Moreover, all advertisers have their personal managers and are always welcome to contact them regarding any question about admitad and CPA marketing.
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Paypal|
|Offer Types:||Apps, Mobile|
|Comission Types:||CPA, CPC, CPI, CPL|
Mobvista takes top ranking in Appsflyer Android and iOS Performance Index Posted on August 24, 2016 by Jamie Giggs
- Ramadan Fest 2018 Posted on 16th May 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Admitad Travel Digest: the hottest news in the travel industry in April 2018 Posted on 08th May 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Anna Gidirim, Admitad Head of Publishers: loyalty program is an additional tool you have never seen before Posted on 04th May 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Admitad Annual Report 2017 / 2018 Posted on 03rd May 2018 (about 2 months ago)
- Admitad announces partnership with a leading Middle East retailer Al Tayer Group Posted on 01st May 2018 (about 3 months ago)
Be the first to leave a review.