MetricsCat is mobile market insights and analytics platform to track the performance of your apps in the iOS Appstore, Google Play and for Windows Phone. It also does competitor tracking, allowing to see what other apps in your niche are doing and how your own customers have reviewed them. As well as keyword suggestions for ASO, it also does sentiment analysis.
- Export data to Excel.
- 14-day free trial available.
- Lowest price tier allows you to track ten apps.
|Groups:||App Store Optimization, User Acquisition|
Business of Apps publishes its complete list of best ASO tools Posted on July 12, 2017 by Alberto Furlan
A List of the Top App Store Optimization (ASO) Tools Posted on April 01, 2015 by Tony Myers
What are the Best Appstore Optimisation (ASO) Tools? Posted on December 12, 2013 by Jamie Giggs
- What your users are complaining about and what makes them happy? Posted on 17th February 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- Top 11 websites to review your iPhone and iPad app Posted on 14th February 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- 5Are you sure you know your users well enough? Posted on 09th February 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- Startup Wise Guys participation experience Posted on 11th January 2015 (about 3 years ago)
- How do app reviews influence app store ranks? Posted on 08th July 2014 (about 4 years ago)
Performance-Driven Media Planning & Buying
We are Growth Hackers Great at Driving Downloads Cost Effectively
Reviews and Update Monitor
Organic App Marketing & App Store Optimization
Data-Driven App Marketing Agency
App store optimization tool for keyword research
Be the first to leave a review.
Sorry, we don’t have these details yet. If you are a MetricsCat representative, please get in touch to add additional information and contact options to your profile.