Since the arrival of SKAdNetwork (SKAN) 4.0, Apple’s privacy-preserving attribution framework for iOS, the app performance ecosystem swiftly came together to test and deploy its new features with early results showing great promise.
In a recent webinar, Sara Camden of InMobi, Eran Friedman of Singular, and Adrienne Rice of M&C Saatchi Performance shared their learnings and experiences on developing a winning strategy for iOS app growth with SKAN, covering the following topics:
- How app growth marketers can get a fast start with SKAN 4.0
- How to develop a refreshed approach to conversion value mapping
- How to cut through the noise and understand how these changes impact your app’s growth in a meaningful way
Watch the full webinar here.
Check out these additional resources to take your SKAN strategy to the next level:
- SKAN Readiness Checklist by InMobi
- SKAN 4.0 Strategy by Singular
- Guide to Mobile Marketing Attribution by M&C Saatchi Performance