Vungle launches in-app video ad capabilities for Windows 10

Anne Freier | November 30, 2015

Mobile Advertising

Vungle, the in-app video advertising platform, recently announced the launch of its SDK for Windows 10. This makes it the first monetisation and user acquisition platform via in-app video ads to offer Windows 10 support, in addition to iOS and Android.
Vungle launches Windows 10 support
Screen shot 2015-11-30 at 10.44.53 AM
Game developers usually see only 5% of users making in-app purchases. In-app video advertising helps monetise the remaining 95%. With in-app advertising to reach $30bn next year, the category continues to grow as more consumers worldwide adopt apps on both mobile as well as non-mobile devices.
Zain Jaffer, CEO, Vungle, says:

“With consumers spending nearly 90% of their on-device time inside applications, it’s clear there’s a massive opportunity for in-app video advertising done right. Vungle makes it easy for everyone – from game developers to brands and ad agencies – to incorporate high-quality and engaging mobile video ads in any type of app. We have made a strong investment in our support for Windows 10, which has seen incredible adoption worldwide. With our support of Windows, Vungle becomes the only true cross-platform solution to provide high-quality, high-performing in-app video ads for the three most popular operating systems.”

Vungle in-app video advertising has been named leader for performance and user retention in AppsFlyer’s Gaming Ad Network Performance Index. Its platform delivers 1.5bn videos to over 200m consumers every month across 15,000 apps on iOSand Android. Adding Windows 10 expands developers’ reach and ultimately leads to an increase in revenue.
Steve Guggenheimer, Corporate VP of Developer eXperience and Evangelism, Microsoft, adds:
steven guggenheimer

“Our relationship with Vungle gives Windows developers a high-quality, global solution for monetization and user acquisition and provides our community great tools to monetize and promote their apps. Vungle’s video ads are engaging, high quality and fit into the experience of the app, ensuring that Windows 10 developers can create premium experiences across all devices.”

Vungle SDK for Windows 10 is now available through the company’s website.

By signing up you agree to our privacy policy. You can opt out anytime.