GameAnalytics, the analytics tool for games, has launched an insights platform to help publishers gain a better understanding of their mobile games through retention, engagement and monetisation metrics.
Called Benchmark+, the tool is built around data from 87,000 mobile games and 1.2 billion monthly active players. Clients can use it to drill down into the top 5%, 10% and 20% of games.
“Over the past couple of years, executives and investors in the gaming space have been asking us for more specific game performance insights to help inform their decision making. With Benchmarks+ we’ve built a platform that shares our unique market intelligence with the wider games industry,” said Ioana Hreninciuc, CEO at GameAnalytics. “This tool is a must-have for anyone from a small indie team seeking financial backing to major publishers, investors and analysts looking to make decisions that are truly data-driven.”
The tool makes it much easier for users to view detailed market research at KPI, player and genre level. Aggregated data is provided for metrics such as retention, session length, ARPPU, ARPDAU and Conversion.
To celebrate the launch, the company is offering a 30% discount for users signing up before December 3rd.
Existing features of Benchmark+ include:
- Access to the top 5%, 10% & and 20% of KPI data back to 2016
- Options to view trends for whole years, H1/H2 per year, or individual quarters
- Metrics: D1, D7, D28, Session Length, Stickiness, Conversion, ARPPU, ARPDAU
- Visualisations: line graphs (trends), heat maps (stats), stacked bar charts (snapshots)
- Genres: all major app store categories grouped by ‘Casual’, ‘Classic’ and ‘Mid-Core’
- Monthly updates with fresh data aggregated for the previous month
GameAnalytics plans to add more tools and features during the first half of 2020, including filtering options by country and platform as well as additional advertising metrics.