In a three weeks’ time a fantastic full day App Store Optimization workshop will be held in Berlin.
One of the key components of the workshop is that all attendees will have their current ASO strategy and tactics individually analysed by Kristian. So if you’re looking at revamping or just fine-tuning your ASO this workshop will provide you with a whole load of value.
In addition, the app store intelligence company Priori Data will be taking all attendees out for a post-workshop meal.
We’ve released the full agenda for the day which includes sessions answering questions such as:
- How to research, use and optimize app store keywords?
- What’s the best way to get app icons, screenshots and graphics right?
- How to handle reviews and ratings?
- How important is the app video?
- How to select and manage ASO tools and workflows?
Capacity at the workshop is limited to 20 people and places are being reserved rapidly so if you want to attend register here.
All the best,